Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 341 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
well duh! if i win this, i'm gonna play, play and play all the games that i wanted to play since the moment that i decided to build my own gaming rig. (t'was 8 years ago btw :p) of course this is gonna bottleneck my planned specs but i can redistribute my budget for my suppose to be gpu to other parts to compensate for the gpu specs.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get immersed in the sights and sounds, and really just escape to this world that CDPR has created.! and besides one of my favorite things CD project red does, is sound design. the Witcher 3 wild hunt set my bar for world sounds. cant wait to hear the sounds of night city. I hope I will get it. Thanks

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting since 2012 to play Cyberpunk 2077. I am super stoked to play and plan on exploring every nook and cranny of Nightcity as well as doing every mission, side mission, talking to all NPC's, pretty much plan on going for 100% completion.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
tôi muốn có chiếc vga này, may mắn sẽ đến với tôi và các bạn

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I want this vga, good luck to you and me

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've only played this game by watching others play it online, even though i own it My current graphics card can't run it, after the fires in marysville bad snow seasons and now covid 19 my accommodation here hasn't got me the fund to buy one so i sit here and hope i'll win.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
One of the few games I am actually excited from! I like the whole concept of cyberpunk and it even has mature rating! I just want to explore the whole world of Cyberpunk 2077!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to hack computers and hack limbs. It is gonna be a wild ride! I mostly am excited to just take in the ambient city and screw around outside of the main missions.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just wandering around. Love to explore new worlds and just take in what's going on, all the little details of AI behaviours and the details in the world design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS