Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 323 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do are exploring game's environments, game's world, how it is beautiful, tasting the gameplay and the story, feeling the music. Hope it is a good story and well design game. Science, gameplay, stories, graphic, arts are integrated, all in one.

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm psyched to dig into some high-quality role-playing! 99% of my time in this game will be me lurking around Cyberpunk's wretched hives of scum and villainy.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Mostly looking forward to just exploring the world. It has been one of my favorite parts of previous CD Projekt Red games and will for sure be with Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? I'd live to start my own street gang of net-smart cyber security scammer kids who raise their way up through the seedy and unforgiving underbelly of Night City. I have no idea whether anything like that will be possible, but that's half the fun of what I'm looking forward to in Cyberpunk.. getting lost in a deep and complex world.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the Witcher games and I love the way CD Projekt Red designs games. I can't wait to dive into a new world and see how they do with a new genre

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts