Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 322 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Love all RPG type games and this one looks amazing, what I wan't to do the most is just dive in and explore the world. I'm excited to see how vertical the city is and how much detail is included.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The developer of this game really did a good job in bringing in keeanu Reeves AKA John Wick. The trailer of the game is really something to look forward to very nice concept and in to add the icing to it they introduce John Wick. This game will really be a badass. #GAMEOFTHEYEAR

May 4, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, when I first heard of the game I was like "fair enough" but now I'm stoked for it! The more I see has me more intrigued and ready for it! :D Actually looking forward to seeing what it's like!

That said, the graphics card actually let me start the game lol. Current setup will struggle for sure. Added bonus? It'll let me run Minecraft among other things far far better!! Fingers crossed!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What I would want to do, probably do every side quest. What I would want to do most, would be to get a cyber puppy and train it to play tricks on my enemies, up to biting their necks off.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to meeting NPCs in areas around the city. A lot of games miss this aspect and their games feel less alive. The city is only as good as those who live in it, and so far the residents of Night City are looking great.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
One of the things I definitely want to do in cyberpunk is just become john wick in a play through. Straight aggression and nonstop gunfights. That would be fun.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
This would be so cool to have in my PC, with my budget so I'am no way near to get a RTX card. Cyberpunk 2077 is so big and it will take like a year to complete and I want the most just to explore tge hole world

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Cyber punk to me is gonna be the game everyone can play and get a piece of enjoyment out of.
I wanna see how far I can take different builds in the game. And become my own anti hero in the cyber punk universe

May 4, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I would like to enjoy what CD Projekt Red has to offer. Running it with Ray Tracing On would be nice (If I am lucky enough to be the winner of this giveaway)
I have long awaited this game, and is hoping to be able to enjoy the game as much I have enjoyed The Witcher 3.

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most... netrunning... It was a favorite aspect of the pen and paper game, but I hope it doesn't derail the action in 2077 like it did in the pen and paper game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS