Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 321 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience what the visuals will looks like in 4k. I really want to be immersed in the life of a cyberpunk. lol no lie. I also want to check out the abilities and aesthetics of finding new gear/upgrades

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to listen to the music! First thing I'm going to do is look up the soundtrack and refer to it when any memorable events happen in the game. I love this sort of thing!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to explore the game as what I watched in Youtube Gameplays, I think this is a massive story driven game and I love single-player-rich-story games.

Mal

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to build a pc since 2016 but never get a chance for it . I always looking at online market and search for pc component such as gpu , cpu , etc even knowing i can’t afford them . Thats why i’ve been saving money to build one for myself . I really hope to win this , it will help me in many ways . Thank you 😃

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love science fiction and am looking forward to an immersive open world sci fi world. Most open world games don't interest me too much because there tends to be a lot of filler. The Witcher 3 had an amazing open world and I can't wait to experience a science fiction setting with that same level of care and detail.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am probably most excited to be able to figure out the different story triggers throughout. Which characters are the most volatile, which are the easiest to work with, and to what point are the NPC's changed by your actions as the player?
I'm excited.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
This game is probably gonna be the next be if game, like Destiny, Borderlands, Etc. I’m excited, currently looking for a new game to play with my friends and counting down the day when I can add Cyberpunk 2077 to cart!

Status
Not open for further replies.