Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 252 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to fully explore and experience another universe created CD Projekt Red.I can tell it's gonna be awesome because CD Projekt Red itself is beyond awesome :)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for so long, that I just can't wait to finally experience all that it has to offer, and with this graphics card it would be an even better experience.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 is by far the best open world RPG I've played, so I can't wait to experience cyberpunk and be able to chat about it with my friends. Also, whipping someone to death with the upload tether sounds pretty funny

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Have enjoyed past cyberpunk style games. Cyberpunk 2077 seems like it will be the best ever. Like the open world choice of actions. Have bought and played past CD Project Red games and enjoyed these.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've only recently had the pleasure of playing The Witcher 3 (slow on the uptake, I know), and I'm now suitably pumped for Cyberpunk 2077. As naff as it sounds, I mostly can't wait to just turn the lights off, headphones on, and immerse myself in the futurescape. Environmental design is a big interest of mine, and I just can't wait to explore the world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really want to drive those beatiful cars and fire all those high-tech firearms. And of course I want to experience another masterpiece from one of my favourite game developers the CD Projekt Red!!!

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Get hammered at a Johny Silverhand concert, then drive my flying car to the top of the tallest building where I find Keanu Reeves who dares me to step over because I'm in the matrix and I can fly.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to create a character that talks his way through the game and only kills when necessary, and only has one very good handgun which he constantly upgrades. I want to be mysterious and deadly. Maybe have a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS