Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 253 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to try out different builds, make choices, and just experience CD Projekt's fantastic world for myself. I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Experience the well written narrative and story of the main game! If anyone knows a bit about story telling, I think it's safe to say CDPR would fit the shoe.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the game's release, especially the game's storyline but I can only follow it on YouTube or twitch because my computer does not even have a video card. :(

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the environment with some RTX on for the first time! Ive been needing a cyberpunkish game my whole life basically, and the chance at a 2080 ti is a dream come true. I'd love just to admire the beautiful graphics all day and immerse myself into the Cyberpunk 2077 universe without frying my poor graphics card

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to enjoy games again, its been a long time since I actually had fun with games. I miss that feeling of wonder and amazement that I had as a kid. I'm hoping that this game will reignite my passion for games

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to get a glimpse of the world and how our character interacts with the world and how our decisions in gameplay wiles effect the story and the world around the character. But I wouldn’t be able to with my current 1060 4gb smh

May 3, 2020
Visit site
After I played The Witcher 3 I fell in love with CD Projekt Red and I have been super hyped about Cyberpunk 2077 ever since. I love the cyberpunk genre and what I would like to do the most when the game finally releases is just enjoying the game and the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS