Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 251 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I love both RPG and FPS games and cyberpunk blends my two favourite genres together mixed with what seems a badass story. I can’t wait to explore the vast city they’ve created, meet the breathtaking Keanu Reeves, and shoot down every fool that will stand in my way :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Meet Ciri for a fun little side quest that involves getting her away from the Wildhunt and back to Temeria so she can tell Geralt about this weird place where people had metal in their heads and used sticks with holes to kill from a distance and then going on as if nothing unusual had happened.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I havnt been swept away by a game since Skyrim. I don't like to get worked up about game releases but if there was ever one that could swallow me down the rabbit hole it this.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Want this to be the GPU in a build that I'm about to make! With this I'll be able to put the money I had for a GPU into improving everything else, and I'll be able to play cyberpunk on max! Really looking forward to the character customization that you guys have planned

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most in CyberPunk 2077?

Play the game, naturally. :LOL:

In reality, I'm not going to win this, but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the specs are yet? Not predicted. I've been trying to find out now for months.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the vertical Game Design sorounding the Skyscrapers and I want to experience the freedom of choices and Consequences like in Witcher...And of course I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my Casemodded Computer which I´m building at the moment:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS