Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 205 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to create my character and spend hours fine tuning as much as possible, starting the game and then realizing that I want to change certain things, and going back to character creation again and again.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 I want to immerse myself with the massive Open World it offers. I always wanted to play an Open World game which is set in the Cyberpunk genre since I played Deus Ex.
Additionally this game is made by CD Project Red which is very promising :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I really want to do in the game is just to play it! CD has earned my loyalty years ago and everything they release is a masterpiece. The hard work they put into their projects is noticed and appreciated!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As my favorite dev, I have the highest expectations for the world CDPR has crafted. I can't wait to explore every square inch of Night City and the surrounding locale. Hopefully on my new Cyberpunk style GPU. ☺

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is see how extreme you can modify your character's body with cybernetic implants, and see how far you can blur the line between man and machine.

I believe at some point in the future, the majority of people in the real world will have cybernetic enhancements. Whether it's something minor like magnetic implants in the fingertips or something major like an eye implant that drastically increases the strength and precision of someone's vision, both are which already exist today, at some point 100% natural, implant free humans will be in the minority.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'll burn my current PC and build the new one around the card to be able to experience Cyberpunk 2077 in the quality that it was created for and escape reality forever.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to re experience the cyberpunk world I found in middle school, now that I can fully appreciate the art and work CDPR has added to it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I was aiming to play with no cybernetics but since thats not entirely possible ill settle for crushing heads with robo arms and naming my self after a type of bread as a throw back to my first cyberpunk 2020 character.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think for the thing I most want to do is explore the sights and sounds Night City. From what I've seen of the teaser videos so far there promises to be whole lot of things to see and do beyond the main story itself... I want to lose myself in the World of Cyberpunk 2077. :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
There has been so much anticipation leading up to September!
Praying the Xbox One X Cyberpunk edition bundle doesn't sell out as fast as the Collector's Edition games did..
I look forward to the challenge of trying to play through as a hacker with maximum stealth(no kills if possible)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS