Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 203 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a strong fan of The Witcher series and a fantasies lover, I'd love to enjoy the journey and story-telling of the game, running around and experience upgrading weapons.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Considering Witcher 3's sidequests, it's certainly something I'm looking forward to in this game. The cp2020 lore is so rich, and I hope the sidequests in the game will be used to explore concepts that didn't fit into the main story missions.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna have a chance to play a sequence in the game where the character I am playing as, along with the boss he is fighting, teleports constantly between Night city and Skellige, during the final battle in Witcher 3! That would be a visual treat! Very hyped up about Cyberpunk!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This is the game that I have been most waiting for for this year, like I'm literally not buying other games just so I know I can get this game in September. I can't wait to explore the city since it seems so detailed and then I'm exited to play the story.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to explore the game, visit places I have never seen before, see sights that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Also I am looking forward to learning the story and lore and interacting with characters. Not many games excite me anymore this days, but I am looking forward to this one.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the next level of Witcher 3 creators, simply because it is very hard to imagine, that they can somehow top the last experience, with everything it brought to the table. Also, play with Keanu Reeves on my Eyefinity 3 display setup.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to immersing myself in a living, breathing, cyberpunk world. Seeing the juxtaposition of high-tech corporations and dirty criminal syndicates. Being able to influence the story and make meaningful choices. I guess I'm really just looking forward to another fantastic CDPR game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts