Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 204 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Quests! I want a compelling story - or compelling stories, even better - and grow into the game. They did it with The Witcher, I'm pretty sure they can handle cyberpunkey futureputure stuffies too.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to try playing the game with 2 parallel characters. One that takes body modification to it's extreme, and another that limits it as much as the game will allow, and see how that affects the way I have to approach the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well I don't know if this counts but when I get finish my degree I want to do research in cybernetics. Seeing all of the cool mods and enhancements on the characters really fascinates me

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do??? Heck, what I would want to do with any other hyped up super game, play the absolute heck out of it and then once I'm done with it.... PLAY IT AGAIN!!! So excited for this and Keanu Reeves just made it 10x better. Thanks for thr giveaway!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am guy from India who just watched the game through walkthroughs. If I get the RTX2080 then In Cyberpunk 2077, I will simply walk around and enjoy game controlled my keystrokes with my own heart pounding to explore more of this fantastic game, instead of going to the main goal I am gonna run around like sue, and get lost!
Most of all though, I just want an implant that can make me neo and download knowledge directly to my brain ;).

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD PROJEKT RED is one of my favorite developers and would love to play this at the highest possible setting as well as experience The Witcher again in something higher than 25fps :(.... also play my main, Geralt in Soul Calibur VI in all it's Ultra settings glory.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait for this to be released. Can't wait to enjoy all the new features they are releasing. Night drive will be fun and really excited about all the free roam action. They have just put so much work into this that it will be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS