Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 207 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve played through the whole witcher series and cd has never disappointed me. I ‘m looking forward to do all the side quests instead of the main quests!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to see all the abilities I can get and find interesting ways to complete missions using these abilities. I also want to explore the cyberpunk world and themes and see how the future could look like.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing the great story that CDProjekt has put together. I'm replaying the Witcher 3 now and I still cannot believe how much great writing is packed into that game. Watching me inspired my girlfriend to pick up the game and play.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, all i wanna do is just get a nice room on one of the tall buildings and just enjoy the view of night city at night, i mean, can you even imagine the number of cool wallpapers that will come out of this game.

i try not to get my hopes up extremely but they did say it's the "most believable" world building to date, so i'm looking forward to that

May 2, 2020
Visit site
To see a bit more believable dystopia than outer worlds as that one was stale and boring. The real world, even though heading that way, is 100% not going to be as fun as the virtual one is.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im honestly most excited to pal around with Keanu’s character in this game while obtaining a firmer grasp on the cyberpunk universe. Super excited for this game and to win this card would be the icing on the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts