Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
There's going to be many different types of gangs in this game. I'd love to see how the devs have differentiated the gangs to make the gameplay more exciting and fun... and of course, I'd love to see how Keanu Reeves' character ties in with the overall story. Thanks!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Really the key for me is being able to explore a futuristic, but not space-oriented RPG. Most RPGs revolve around either some type of fantasy (Witcher, Dragon Age, Ni No Kuni, etc.), post-apocalyptic (Fallout, Wasteland 2) or space themed (Mass Effect, Star Wars:KOTOR). The closest we've come to steampunk that I can think of is Deus Ex (barely) or Shadowrun. That thematic rarity along with CD Projekt's improvements in style and scope between major releases should make this a very intriguing one to explore. Which is what I tend to do as a completionist gamer - explore every nook and cranny of the world that has been built.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to enter cyberpunk, this title is pretty new to me. But CD project Red is a glorious maker for any title. I will continue to follow them as they create incredible new content, that helps define how gaming companies treat their gamers.

In games like this I love to explore. So what I can't wait to do? I can't wait to get lost in this game!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I will definitely stop saving and sacrificing so much effort to get my dream GPU. Greetings and I hope I can win it!

Definitivamente dejare de ahorrar y sacrificar tanto esfuerzo para obtener mi GPU de mis sueños. Saludos y ojala la pueda ganar!

#PcGamer #DreamingGPU #LaGPUDeMisSueños

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to doing experience different locals in the city districts and soaking in the ambience, weather, and day/night cycle. CDPR did such a good job with tone and place in Witcher 3 it will be exciting to see another whole new world with their skill.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
beat the story, beat the dlc, mods & hopefully i'll be able to do this at a high refresh rate or so. i think modding is my favorite part of gaming, so perhaps some texture mods if it's necessary. it's one of the few games that i'm excited for

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Definitely to soak myself in the details and atmosphere of the Cyberpunk setting this game has built itself upon. Knowing CDPR, they will provide tons of content and secrets just as the Witcher series. I would love to spend my days discovering them all and appreciating all the efforts the developers has put into this amazing game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The city itself, and all its surroundings. That's what I can't wait for.
For me, the genre itself is a glimpse at the future that most of is may not even get to see in its fullest. Cyber prosthetics, crazy tech and saying "I'm in." when you hack something (okay maybe you can do that last one already...). And the genre itself is a strangely beautiful mash up of 80's past and tech filled future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS