Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 176 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
It is my dream to be in a world where robotic human modification exists. Where humans can choose what they want to have for their bodies. Though I know it can be possible in the future, I won’t be alive to see it. So this game will let me have a glimpse of that dream.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I have extremely big expectations from Cyberpunk 2077. But somehow I am confident that CD Project Red will deliver and even surpass my expectations! Can't wait for 17 September to come!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m really looking forward to seeing some of the smaller, more personal side quests in Cyberpunk. Those were always my favorite things in the Witcher series so hope that remains with the new IP.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to explore the story, and give CDPR a try since I don't have the raw power to play their games and also, see for myself the driving they promised us.
I was particually intersted in their roadmap for cars and bikes design since CDPR said they designed a quite immersive sensation of driving, contrary to games like Watch Dogs or GTA, when driving leads you to cross cities, even when they were big, in a few minutes only.
Then I'd try to look up for collectibles and Easter Eggs on my way.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing and experiencing the city at night with all the futuristic lights, with some bad ass music in the background, oh and the story and gameplay too.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly??. I just want to win the new GPU!!!. I will be buying Cyberpunk anyway because I love what CD Project Red offer, but being able to play it in it's full glory with a 2080ti??!!!. It could change my life forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS