Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 177 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of the first things I'm going to do is is load up discord and start streaming it for my friends and try to convince them to get a copy! Then I'm going to get a nice motorcycle and figure out where Tetsuo Shima went!

Thanks for the fantastic giveaway opportunity!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd just like to explore Nightcity. And with RTX it will be way more immersive. Also I dare to experience CD Projekt Red Quests blind. They are such good story tellers.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to be more free on gaming without any constraints of lag. We all know that lags keeps enjoyment. And also, i am doing video editing as my profession so having this tool will help to improve my videos. Thank you! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
We've got a city to burn! And it'll look so much better with ray tracing...

CD Projekt Red are an amazing team. I was a little bummed it got delayed but I'm glad they're taking the time to polish their product and cant wait to dive in head first

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love to discover what it's like to live in the future world. I have faith that CDProjekt Red will make this an amazing challenging game, that's not only awesome to play but is also thought provoking! I also need to upgrade my rig..... So winning this would be great!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to play this, I've been building a new PC mostly to handle this game at high frame rates and other games for the next few years. Looking forward to making my character, and seeing how mods make their way into the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve always been in love with cyberpunk settings, and can’t wait to see what augmentations, customization, and story choices await. This game seems like it was made just for me, and I like it

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Took 2 weeks off from work in Sept and ready to just get lost in Cyberpunks world and finally have V come to life! Super excited to play the game

-HTA3CI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS