Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 178 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'll be honest, I have no idea what I'm gonna do in Cyberpunk. But it's CD Project, so I'll be playing it regardless. And you never can get enough of Keanu, either.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just can't wait to check out the nightlife in Night City and soak up the atmosphere. Been waiting for this game forever it feels like! Hoping to finally build a new pc before this game comes out, and this would definitely be a wicked head start 😏

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Playing the Wither 3 for the first time right now with my partner and we both love it..
Cant wait for CD Project Red to basically one up the Witcher 3 and do a better Deus Ex so I can punch bad men in the face while hacking them!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys!!! i want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 all side mission then main missions!!!!

i feel lucky.

Thanks you and regards.

Renato Canchanya AKA Witanker

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to get immersed in a brand new world from CDPR, feel the vibes of it, the sounds, looks and just tinker with the customisation and exciting variety of upgrades they are creating, especially since synergy of people and tech, finding a balance and laws for the future is a topic really close to me irl.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
OMG all I want to do is stand there and turn on RTX and just look at how amazing cyberpunk 2077 is. I can't comprehend the amazingness of the graphics. It would also be sick to see it in VR. I think I would cry with amazement

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to escape the current world and craziness and dive into a new world with new intricacies. Escapism is very powerful tool, and i am looking forward most to just looking at the small details and getting lost in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS