Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 166 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I'd like to do most: Escape a bit. The Witcher games have always allowed for an actual immersive experience. Dealing with any anxiety or stress, a game where you can actually let yourself forget about real-world stress for even just a bit is rare and nice to hold onto.

I know CD Projekt Red gets a huge amount of praise, but they do deserve it. To some people, games are just a waste of time. I wish everyone could at least give these games a chance. I know everyone has different tastes, but the amount of time, polish, and care put into the Witcher means a lot to a large amount of people -- and it bodes well for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm excited either way.

Hopefully by release, things are looking better for everyone. In the meantime, those experiences where I can relax a bit are the ones I hold onto.

I hope everyone is doing well and stays that way.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Explore a new cyberpunk style world. I've been following Cyberpunk development since their first teaser trailer, and even used it for a course presentation to highlight advancements in gaming and art. I love the world concept and can't wait to see what it's like in action.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am so excited about CP2077 and I’m really looking forward to exploring it. I am a bit of a completionist so thats finna be interesting, but anyways, Cant do It without this gpu though...

Cant wait to get my hand on this game !!! I have already pre ordered it , hope it will worth the wait . If there is one thing i wanna see in this game , it would be a DLC for a playable Keanu Reeves !!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to play the game and see how my choices affect the story and how characters and the world react to them. That would want to make me replay the game and have a different experience.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has singlehandedly made me fascinated by cyberpunk as a genre. I'm really excited to explore every nook and cranny for insight into a Pondsmith-influenced world!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Like many others I have been waiting for this game for years. It seems to check all the boxes of not only a RPG but a open world games. CD PR is by far one of the most passionate and talented developers working today. They genuinely care about not only the game but the players as well. I honestly see myself just cruising or walking around Night City just taking in the world and experiencing it as best I can. Thanks for doing the giveaway and good luck my fellow cyberpunk’s!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to jump into this world and fall into the story! This is the game I've really been waiting to enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS