Giveaway Win an MSI Geforce 4080 Suprim & Diablo IV Collector's Edition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Loot doesn't get much better than that.

The thing about Diablo 4, you see, is that it's about the acquisition of progressively shinier and more impressive items. Normals become magics, magics become rares, rares become legendaries, and legendaries become something presumably quite exciting that I've yet to get my hands on. Well, to mark Diablo 4's release, we've teamed up with Nvidia to give away the shiniest loot of all: An MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Suprim GPU and a Diablo 4 Collector's Edition.
Diablo IV Prizes~2 (1).jpg

That's a lot of game, but luckily you've got a lot of GPU to go with it. Diablo 4 is nice and well-optimised, which means the beefy RTX 4080 will have absolutely no problem rendering it at dizzying frame rates even with all your settings turned up to ultra.

Plus, the 4080 has support for Nvidia's latest DLSS 3 frame generation tech, which can dramatically improve your frames-per-second while actually reducing the amount of grunt work your GPU has to do. The hardware team keeps trying to explain this to me; they lack the courage to admit it is magic.

The Diablo 4 Collector's Edition comes with the game along with all sorts of physical tchotchkes to confuse and intimidate future house guests with. We're talking fine art prints of Lilith, Inarius, and the denizens of hell, a full collector's edition art book, a cloth map of Sanctuary, something called an "Occult mousepad," and various other goodies. You can get a full overview of the collector's edition bonuses here.

So enter while you can! To participate, all you have to do is:

• Then reply to this thread telling us which class you're planning on playing in Diablo 4 and why.

The deadline is 11:59 BST on June 21, so get in while you can for your chance to win.

And if you don't know your Baals from your Mephistos, why not take a look at our getting started guide for Diablo 4? Learn from our many, many mistakes, wanderer.

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'll play Barb for preseason... I want to keep things simple as I get familiar with the game (so no Druid until season 1), there's no holy class, I wanna be kinda tanky, and I like that there could be a slightly team focused angle with all the shouts.

"The giveaway is limited to entrants in the U.K. Good luck!"

Keeping it close to home, eh?

m6fjiej.png

PS USA here :)

mv1

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Barbarian seems fun. This will be my first Diablo game although I did also grab Diablo II discounted recently as well. Fun times ahead.

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
I would like to choose a Necromancer as my first class as this is the type I'm going for in majority of games. For example, World of Warcraft my main character is a Warlock which I enjoy to play.
This mystical and dark character fits my taste and I think there Is nothing cooler and more fun than having dark magic involved.

3DV

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site

The thing about Diablo 4, you see, is that it's about the acquisition of progressively shinier and more impressive items. Normals become magics, magics become rares, rares become legendaries, and legendaries become something presumably quite exciting that I've yet to get my hands on. Well, to mark Diablo 4's release, we've teamed up with Nvidia to give away the shiniest loot of all: An MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Suprim GPU and a Diablo 4 Collector's Edition.

That's a lot of game, but luckily you've got a lot of GPU to go with it. Diablo 4 is nice and well-optimised, which means the beefy RTX 4080 will have absolutely no problem rendering it at dizzying frame rates even with all your settings turned up to ultra.

Plus, the 4080 has support for Nvidia's latest DLSS 3 frame generation tech, which can dramatically improve your frames-per-second while actually reducing the amount of grunt work your GPU has to do. The hardware team keeps trying to explain this to me; they lack the courage to admit it is magic.

The Diablo 4 Collector's Edition comes with the game along with all sorts of physical tchotchkes to confuse and intimidate future house guests with. We're talking fine art prints of Lilith, Inarius, and the denizens of hell, a full collector's edition art book, a cloth map of Sanctuary, something called an "Occult mousepad," and various other goodies. You can get a full overview of the collector's edition bonuses here.

• Then reply to this thread telling us which class you're planning on playing in Diablo 4 and why.

The deadline is 11:59 BST on June 21, so get in while you can for your chance to win.

And if you don't know your Baals from your Mephistos, why not take a look at our getting started guide for Diablo 4? Learn from our many, many mistakes, wanderer.
I plan on smashing out the Rogue dashing around stabbing everything in my path absolutely buzzing for this game and hope it lives up to D3

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site

One does not simply choose another class over druid.

I have spoken.

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Rogue, because I used to be an Archer and also a Archery coach, then I was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease or ALS. I find enjoyment playing as this class and collecting in-game bows.

necro - let my bones devour my problems from a safe range and everyone needs friends, mine will just give me the cold shoulder when asked LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts