Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 106 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a longtime RPG and scifi lover, I'm gonna be doing just about everything that this game will have to offer! I just know that I will be checking out every alleyway, talking to everyone, and just living it up in Night City!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The thought of playing it in different play styles is what I am looking forward to! And doing it in such an awesome world makes is much more intriguing and interesting!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to live in Night City, be the part of it. Want to drive motorcycle late night enjoying flashing neon lights of the streets. I want to feel excitement from the new powerfull hardware just buyed on the blackmarket from geared criminal...

Can`t wait the september 2020.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
こんにちは。新しいメンバーです。宜しくお願い致します🤲

Edit:
Using Google Translate

Hello. New member. Thank you 🤲

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since Cyberpunk 2077 was first announced, I always dreamt of making my character more machine than man, equipping as many cybernetic enhancements as I possibly can in order to become an unstoppable war machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts