Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 104 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the same feeling I had when playing Witcher 3 for the first time. I will make sure all sidequests are done through and through to experience all the different stories this game offers.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love games and love to experience them, Cyberpunk 2077 is one of them, I look forward to playing it a lot. But I don't have a PC to play it or any other AAA game, my situation is quite difficult so I hope luck will smile at me, thanks for giving me hope.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really like all cyberpunk theme related things but this game it´s in all other level of gameplay, interaction, history, mecanics, all those things are very polish. I've been wainting for this game since the first trailer and what a better to play this game with all of his glory in ray tracing and cyberpunk 2077 RTX gpu in my rig.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get this game and to just open it and see how beautiful it is, I mean it is an open world game so I want to just run around and just really appreciate the effort and time they put into this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The game looks incredible, I'm a big SciFi fan and a big open world game in this format makes me so excited. I'd love to experience the game in the best quality possibly! I'm a trans women and the thing I'm most excited for is to play as a character I identify as. This will be the first game I know of that lets you play as a trans women, I was ecstatic with that news. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS