Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 108 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love all about RTX. This is the best graphics card in the year with me. I hope i can feel RTX in my hand and happy with that all day after the work. I Love that guys :333333

May 2, 2020
Visit site
There are 2 things that I want to do. One, to play the game at least 3 times so as to experience all three different backgrounds(street, corpo, nomad)

And two, have a drink with Jonny Silverhand(aka Keanu Reeves)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, what i'm looking forward to is exploring another cyberpunk universe seeing as games like Shadownrun and Deus Ex are two of my favorite game series...and THIS game looks to have all that and MORE! Plus CDPR has done some amazing work and the previews look incredible!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of my friends wont stop talking about how amazing its going to be so I'll probably try doing a kill everything playthrough just to speed through it and experience all the weapons and gadgets.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
There are many ways to do and explore in Cyberpunk2077 like in the Witcher 3 but i enjoy the scenery and beautiful places of this game

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to fully immerse in the game world ! Witcher was for me the most immersive experience ever, so I trust CDPR to produce one more diamond. I also think nightcity music will be one to remember !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS