Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 107 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been a huge fan of CD Projekt Red since the witcher trilogy and I have been following the updated of Cyberpunk since it was first introduced. When i first saw the trailer with Keanu Reeves, I got so hyped. I want to explore the game to its very limits. I am curious on how the story will play out. I don't have a pc as of now since it's expensive to build one these days but that VC would definitely help me get started in building a good one and experience the game to the fullest! I have high hopes that I will be immersed with this game and replay it a lot of times!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have watched both deep dive and 48minute demo gameplays about 8 times each at this point (yes, with the reactions of others :D) . I would love to get that GPU since I've been planning to upgrade my pc during holidays in purpose of playing this game. Can't be satisfied enough with what I've seen because I'm begging for more. As a polish guy I've always been a huge fan of cdpr since assassins of kings, not only for their games, but also for the team of cdpr which you can easily contact. Looking up to June since it is said that cdpr will show and say much more about the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just want to play as Keanu Reeves' character and walk my dog in game until some cyborgs kill it... Then the whole city will be burned lol.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
some may call this a pity party, but i do not care.

1. lost job 2 weeks ago (laid off due to covid-19)
2. lost girlfriend 3 weeks ago (probably a good thing, she was absurdly selfish)
3. currently caring for late stage alzheimers parent with no help from anyone
4. old home has water pipe leaks, roof leaks, appliance failure, pest issues that i am constantly repairing
5. oh and how can i forget about my car breaking down right after i get laid off due to covid and having to do all the repair work myself?

so basically when CP2077 rolls around i'll hopefully still have a PC that will run it and not have to hock it for a mortgage payment. i guess the real reason i want to play it is that i want to roleplay someone in as deep of sh!t as me.

my life is a constant battle and i am slowly losing ground.

I NEED A WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts