Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 105 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
My god, what do I not want to do? This game is so hyped and I am so excited for it that I dont even know what would make it better. Maybe just multiplayer co-op like watch dogs? I expect nothing but an amazing game fro CD Projeckt Red since theyve made fantastic games already. I am so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most its to complete some missions with stealth, usually open world games not focused on stealth don't have very good stealth gameplay, but i expect it from Cyberpunk and I want to try it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have anticipated Cyberpunk for so long with the hopes of upgrading my computer, but have been in a bad place financially in a way that makes me wonder if I will even be able to purchase the game come september. The amount of joy in winning this would be incalculable.

Love,
Kevin, a long time fan

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to shoot someone at close range using my arm that transforms into a gun, a la Ghost in the Shell. No idea if you can actually do that or not in game but fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS