Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a Cyborg . Awake from a trash yard. He has no idea what is going on. With his intelligence, he will try to figure out every thing with his determination. Just like Josuke Gigashikata 8

May 22, 2020
Visit site
My Cyberpunk character's handle is MrDeadlock

He is a netrunner who loves locking cpu's , scrambling corpo's systems and make fun of their security gaps. He is tall , full body converted , kinda cyberpsycho :p

May 4, 2020
Visit site
As i love the books written by william gibson (Neuromancer) i would love to try and recreate "case" from the book! Or i would try to recreate something more fun like characters from the movie hackers (1995) (ZeroCool, Acid Burn, etc) or a mix base don some of those characters!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I generally always do some type of “soldier” type in futuristic games. So ultimately a mid range semi-auto rifle and medium armor. I also always try to make the character look similar to me.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
His name is Cain Rangel but they call him Hallow. He is a from a gang family with affiliations to the Wild Things Booster gang and nomad pack. At a young age he was involved in activities in the combat zone, taking a great interest in tinkering with Cyberware and playing the healer to his fellow edgers. Soon he fell into the roll of the MedTech for many illegitimate missions against the Megacorps. At age 20 "Hallow" ran a mission for Biotech, which led to betrayal. Hallow humiliated the exec and now they intend to crush him using government backing. Taking to the underground abandoned subways on the edge of the Combat Zone known as No Mans Land, Cain has built a ripperdoc clinic and has a strong reputation among the CZ gangs for his superior work and ability to acquire new tech through his contact a fixer known as Clio.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
i would be a sly and sneaky augmented hacker tackling situation without anyone knowing I was ever at the location, disappearing in to the night when my job was done

May 23, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a badass biker riot grrl with a corpo background, that rebelled and ran from her family. Now, she's an anarchist (with maybe a few loose screws) who wants to blow everything down!

May 23, 2020
Visit site
My character's a Solo. A drifter. He doesn't stick around the same part of town for long and he keeps a lot hidden from the people he's forced to work with. All they usually get is a name, out of all the names he's ever given people his personal favourite is "Drac" and it's what he prefers to his actual name at this point. The only person that knows his real name is his sister, whose gone missing since a bad deal with one of the many dominant companies in town. He takes most of the jobs that come up but it's only enough to stay alive and get the upgrades that matter; all he needs to stay on top of the other thugs for hire in Night City. He's got a couple of allies and inside men in Millitech that often give him hits or delivery jobs that pay enough for him to stay on their terms but his stubborn attitude and dry-British wit has him on tough terms with them; that and his guns-blazing approach to targets that rarely leaves anyone standing. His goal is to get enough eddies and notoriety to get his own way and learn what's happened to his sister, even if the people who think they know him well get in the way he'll do whatever it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS