Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character will be sexy and wild! a lot of bombs and loud scenes. good looking outfit. His namy will be Yavvas and everywhere he goes trouble follow him soo he needs to fight hard and smart!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a netrunner that is a bit of a jack of all trades. Skilled with guns, hacking, using tech as an added edge, but keeping part of his humanity as a core value. He's trying to get by in a chaotic world but yet he has a moral code that guides his envy to put an end to the chaos.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be fairly descrete with his augmentations, with only the odd bit showing above the skin. The augmentations would be related to bone structure/stength and visual acuity.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Charakter would be a very unrecognizable guy but very routhless without giving a damn sh*t bout anything but getting his/her job done. - whatever it is.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would like to be the sneaky guy in cyberpunk, using hacking skill to get in and out on all my duties, trying to seek attention and yet trying to do everything from the shadow just because i grow up in a dysfunctional foster home... and would really named him after some numbers like, number 7 would the choice i make.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My cyberpunk character would be someone agile, charismatic, good looking and funny. Would love this gpu so I could run Cyberpunk at 144fps ❤️❤️❤️

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character name is QuantHack and his abilities are to breach the safest mainframe gaining access to the most confidential information by using the atoms of plants and animals as a quantum bit computer. Everytime he extracted the information the extraction point would explode giving them a second power that would be used to blackmail subjects and those in power to do his bidding.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would e a blend of both stealth and action, because I play both stealthily and loudly, depending on my mood or the mission requirements

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Think I'm going to go for a 'regular' looking human on the outside, with as many hidden and "secret" pieces and parts as I can jam in! Probably blond as that is my go to haha.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
A lots of hidden places to discover, tons of easter eggs (and a lots of easter eggs which needs years to discover), mysteries...A lots of activities...So a lots of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS