Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
My character's name is Eliana Maverick and they would be a Solo. A lone mercenary doing work for anyone as long as the pay is good. They've lost everyone they've ever cared about and they no longer care about what's right or wrong. Though every now and then they'll show a glimmer of kindness and empathy to those around them.

Reactions: SHaines
May 8, 2020
Visit site
Oh gosh I want that kit soooo badly, and actually rather than a character I'd LOVE to GM/DM this game. I already have an idea for a firefight set in a nightclub after a deal gone wrong.

If I were to make a character, I think I'd go for a corpo soldier, working as a field agent for Trauma Team and climbing the ranks to get to a management position and make $$$ deals

May 18, 2020
Visit site
GIMME THEM UPGRADES! Techie - without a doubt. As a futuristic McGyver I'm able to take my surroundings and bend them to my whim. Better yet, my friends get to walk around with their unique gear and a bragging swagger because of me. I'm the guy they always come to before a mission, during a mission, and after a mission, to prep, create, fix their gear. My name's Metalhead, or at least that's what they call me. It ain't as unique as the gear I craft, but it's unforgettable.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a badass hacker lady, with loads of tattoos, piercings and augs. She works as a freelance infiltrator and then bakes heart cookies for her girlfriend when she arrives home after a job.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a good hacker to sneak around the game and use the environment to my advantage. I would try to play the silent ninja route and use my enemies own technology against them.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I’d want to make someone like Rick Deckard, super suave but not afraid to get down to business. Knows how to handle situations but can rough things up when he gets down to it.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I imagine my character will start off as a squeaky clean goody two shoes type and then some misjustice will taint my outlook of the world and corrupt me. Leading to crime and so many cyber implants that I’m not human anymore.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My character will be referred to as Z, nobody knows where he came from or what his background is, I’ll be running him as an assassin, a hacker, manipulator, always working from behind the shadows unnoticed, too much attention is unnecessary attention, it’s only a secret is nobody knows he exists

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk character would be a character that changes amongst identities, never being just one, a constant mutation, never being identified. Their stealth-like way of living would be the greates asset for their job, hired killing (or retiring, if you will). Unidentified, no tracks, no records, no one. No recognasible voice, skin, eyes, hair, nothing. Only their history, and their skills, and their name to live on in the dirtied history of a decadent world, a truly walking metamorphosis.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
a character with mostly prosthetic and maybe evan a completly robotic mind. he would be a peacecrafter and avoid conflict but if drivan to the brink he would wipe out all of humenity

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The objectively ideal character would be the direct yang to keanu reeve's yang. I really don't think I need to explain more since my ideas for this character are far too complex to describe (AKA I'm on a time crunch atm)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would be someone who is just as comfortable brushing shoulders with the elite as they would be getting grimy in the slimey streets. They would be ex-private security (emphasis on ex, it’s a real long story), middle-aged so they’ve seen enough of the world to hate it but not enough to want to kill it just yet. Whatever the job is, they’ll get it done. He’s a solo that goes by Talon, and when he’s not busy dusting tweaks in the gutters or pulling security detail for the latest fashion models, give him a call. He could always use the cash.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Name: Unknown. Only referenced in whispers when high profile mega suit-types suddenly disappear without a trace. This person is a shadow that no one ever sees; not even the target realizes why the white is suddenly flashing before their eyes nor their last breath is upon them.

Reactions: ogt462
May 3, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a mechanic. Knows everything about tech. He has robotic right arm because someone tried to kill him in his past. Maybe the reason is his knowledge about technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts