Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A type of Mr. Hyde/Dr. Jekyll character, very sweet and concilliant during the day and a relentless mantis blade fury out after the corrupt megacorp executive all night long. I'd imagine him/her to have some kind of skin augment that makes him/her have a reddish tone during the night, something like an ashura.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
A lady of the night which was forced into this situation because she misplaced her trust in the wrong people, but she is determined to get back at them given the chance. I'll name her Redemption

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk would be a contrast between the character from, Dark Matter, Five, and from the game, League of Legends, Ekko. Take a bit from each and you've got an interesting characer.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My character would be "The Dude", a guy in his mid 20s. Finding comfort in previous culture and considers the current society "lacking and careless." His actions as a mercenary would be karmatic, with hopes that if he does it right people will follow his morals, and recede to a more honorable traditional lifestyle. That being said, he hopes to make some big moves in Night City.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My first of many games with friends maybe even family would be played as a Netrunner with an advanced Cyberdeck, minimal combat (only used when absolutely needed), with the kind of story that involves carving away at the the most solid of infrastructures ahead for other ambitious Netrunners to exploit. Thanks, PC Gamer!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Someone who has the agility of Noctis and Cloud combined with post apocalyptic surviving capabilities and fastest hands for keys. I brought the FF chars because they are the most relatable personalities to me, and I'd love to imagine these worlds combined. Once I wrote a spinoff of Advent Children and Matrix combined with a Mad Max lookalike world and a bunch of cars.

I usually customize my character based on the options i'm given at the moment. As i'm browsing through the options, i start finding a certain theme and build on that. Or if you mean a game character, an NPC, i guess someone with lots of lore behind them, someone that's been through some stuff, that rewards unique, useful stuff, that also impacts gameplay. I dunno, it's hard to portray an ideal character.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Man, I really hope this game would win the "game of the year" award as a whole bunch of people have worked on this title to present us this never seen advanced city where people are addicted of implanting cyberware in their bodies..

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a cyborg posing as a human that was created by a mercenary in his dying hours , died trying to crack a big secret that a corporation was controlling the people.

The cyborg called Hana would avenge him and bring down the corporation and reveal all to the people changing how everyone lives.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hmmm. . . probably a jacked hacker, with cybernetic implants, so is so far off the grid of "normal" that he might not be considered human anymore. He relies on drugs and stims to keep him alive. A junkie, but a powerful hacker.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I like the idea of an ex corpo who gets sick of all the corruption and politics and grows a conscience and decides to speak power to the people by becoming a Rocker boy.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My ideal guy would be super cloak and dagger with a cool backstory, grew up in the gutters of night city and built a business being one of the best people for getting stuff done quietly, but after messing with a megacorp they sent a henchman to get rid of him, they killed his best friend and his girlfriend, now he is out for revenge. He has great stealth and hacking skills, overall, he kicks butt.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
My character would be sneaky and stealthy. He'd have prosthetic arms and legs. He would wear black clothes and black jacket with spikes on top. He wouldn't have face because of accident. Only whats left on his face would be prosthetic eyes that improves his vision at day and night. His main weapon would be poison needle that kills enemies from inside within few seconds. His secondary weapon would be just knife. I think that's all.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
She would be just a chill girl doing right by herself, without doing wrong to another person, so she can redempt herself from her complicated past.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
My character doesn't much of a name as more of a title "The Surgeon" is a former surgeon from tramua team that was fired for a botched operation that was out of his control. I want this character to be really fast and agile, handy with a shotgun. A shotgun surgeon if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS