What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 35 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Apr 21, 2021
Visit site
FARCRY 4 :- such a real graphics,good storyline, i have an awesome experince while playing the game. the variety of mission makes this game different. actually i play ton of games but farcry 4 is the best game i ever play. this game based on indian region. so my overall experince is good.

Apr 23, 2021
Visit site
The First game I remember playing? Minecraft Xbox one edition when I was 5 or 6. Speaking of, does anybody remember the moment you gained consciousness at like age 3 or 4 and was like, wait, WHO AM I- oh wait i somehow know my name and have memories of being called that name.
When I gained consciousness I "spawned" in jumping on a bed in my grandparents house, I remembered thinking, "Wait, Where am I?" and immediately getting hit in the forehead by the ceiling fan. The thing is, besides that moment, I never questioned it, it was the first thing I was actually Conscious about, but I suddenly remembered that one halloween 2 years before when I dressed as batman and I put my pet chihuahua in a bumblebee costume. It was weird.

my first video game is GTA I played it when I was 8-9 years old

View: https://youtu.be/mUguDmiNH9E
......I played it when I was 9, and that, kids, is how I discovered what a strip club was because I wanted to know what the High heel on the map was for.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS