What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
i can't find it on steam
I've had that happen to a few times, where the usually reliable Steam search misses a title. Here you go:

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
This is still a very clear memory in my mind. I not only remember the first video game I played, but when and where I played it. The game: Super Mario World, the age 3-4 years old. I was at a pool party with my parents (obviously), and very, very bored. They stuck me in a room with one of the children. We had never met before, so instead of talking he fired up his SNES. The second I touched the controller a radical transformation took place. I no longer was just a boy: I was a gamer. And that my friends is what we call history!

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
we had some cassette games in sre house and think the first one I remember was dizzy and a game of tv series trap door but truly first game I remember spending a silly amount of time on was the first populous. We may have had a pirate copy >-> so at times it uses to be fun trying to work out the shield passcode as the gamebook had does not greatly photocopy. We also had the first sim city that I and my sisters use to lose hours to. After that, I have to say the BBC computer at school. It is crazy to think the witch in granny Garden used to scare me 😅.