The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
GTA V is free on Epic Games until 21.05. Good luck getting in though, the server is LOADED
Anyone interested in this giveaway should do themselves a favor, go to Steam instead and pick up GTA IV: The Complete Edition. A far superior game to its successor. It even got actual story DLC that is good!

In all seriousness though, it's great that they're giving away GTA V. I personally didn't like it, but I know I'm the outlier and it's probably a seriously good game in its own right. It's a testament to its staying power that a 7-year old title (yes, let that sink in for a moment) can literally break servers in 2020. Hats off.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game is free to keep until May 22nd.

Free: The Witcher Enhanced Edition (have to sign up to GoG newsletter)
Free: GTA V free on Epic Games for another 6 hours, then a new big mystery game will be revealed. If you already own GTA V on Steam you can link your Epic Account with that one and get Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack on your already owned account/character (but not the 1Mil bonus as that is for new players) You also get 500K bonus for playing in May.

Awesome, the rumors were correct.
Since Civ 5 was this weeks give away It's highly possible next week it will be Borderlands: The Handsome collection (which i'm quite happy about) and the week after Ark survival evolved.

Wasn't there a tip off that The witcher 3 GOTY was on the list? I must admit I've got most of borderlands series (except the latest one and maybe the odd DLC) its still a good deal. Never got ark survival so another win there.

Reactions: IndecentLouie
@Johnway I haven't heard anything about The Witcher 3 GOTY being a future give-away, although it would be great for people who haven't yet played it. I'm doubtful it would be given away though, it tends to go quite cheap often, especially on gog and at least all the money goes back to CDPROJEKT.
You never know though.

I missed out on buying the Handsome collection when it sold stupidly cheap so yeah, it would be a good deal getting £140 worth of Borderlands for free :p

Ark survival was quite fun the last I played it, although I remember the motion blur making me want to through up so hopefully they've added to option to turn that off after all these years.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
@Johnway I haven't heard anything about The Witcher 3 GOTY being a future give-away, although it would be great for people who haven't yet played it. I'm doubtful it would be given away though, it tends to go quite cheap often, especially on gog and at least all the money goes back to CDPROJEKT.
You never know though.

There were rumors that The Witcher 3 will be for free on Epic Games Store. Remember that Epic pays a lot for free games it's giving. So some money will get to CD Projekt one way or another.

Reactions: Rian22
@Sarafan I'm not doubting there were rumors only that I hadn't heard them, I do find it unlikely to be true though since CDPROJEKT already have their fully owned storefront with GOG where they gain 100% of the money from sales of The Witcher 3.
It doesn't sound to be in CDPs best interest to give the game away on another store, even at a reduced price.

Also while i'm here 10 second Ninja X is free until May the 28th

Free key for Song of Horror episode one over at Pcgamer.com, I've never heard of this site before, perhaps it's new?

Sludge Life free over at Epic until 5/28/2021 so no rush.

free dlc for Minion Masters called Charging into Darkness, Minion Masters is a free to play game.

Edit - and The Borderlands Collection becomes free on Epic store in a few hours.
Will update once free.

I have one key each to give away for:
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Hotline Miami
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach (claimed)

Occasionally i'm going to be giving keys away here so please don't be an ass by selling or trading them, I'm giving them away so anyone interested can get a free game to enjoy.

In fact to keep the trust between me and anyone claiming a key I'd like a screenshot of the key being activated by private message.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS