The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I heard it might be Plague Tale: Innocence, a game I personally would prefer over GTA5, one reason for that is I already own GTA5 and never intend on playing it again.

I'm highly doubful Rockstar would ever decide to give it away on Epic since they are trying to push there own storefront. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I'll post the context to mcstabstabs comment bellow me comment.

@McStabStab No I didn't haha That's really funny. I'm imagining some drunk Valve employee having to work overtime going "f*ck it, you're going free a month early and no can stop me *presses enter*"
No worries mate, happy to help anyone get some free games.
......................................................................................................

Funnily enough, this giveaway was NOT meant to happen today. I woke up this morning to see that Valve accidentally enabled it a full month ahead of schedule! I have sent them numerous support requests to reschedule the giveaway to June as planned, but have yet to receive a response. (to be fair, they work on Valve time). Let me tell you, after a shock like that I didn't even need my morning coffee.

I've asked Valve to cancel this giveaway now, so that I can do it *properly* in early June as planned. This means that the giveaway might randomly go away sometime in the next few hours. Rest assured, if you got the game for free, you will keep the game for free. And if you miss out, you can always get it again when we do the giveaway properly in early June.

Anyway, have fun!
Ben.

Reactions: McStabStab
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
I'll post the context to mcstabstabs comment bellow me comment.

@McStabStab No I didn't haha That's really funny. I'm imagining some drunk Valve employee having to work overtime going "f*ck it, you're going free a month early and no can stop me *presses enter*"
No worries mate, happy to help anyone get some free games.
......................................................................................................

Funnily enough, this giveaway was NOT meant to happen today. I woke up this morning to see that Valve accidentally enabled it a full month ahead of schedule! I have sent them numerous support requests to reschedule the giveaway to June as planned, but have yet to receive a response. (to be fair, they work on Valve time). Let me tell you, after a shock like that I didn't even need my morning coffee.

I've asked Valve to cancel this giveaway now, so that I can do it *properly* in early June as planned. This means that the giveaway might randomly go away sometime in the next few hours. Rest assured, if you got the game for free, you will keep the game for free. And if you miss out, you can always get it again when we do the giveaway properly in early June.

Anyway, have fun!
Ben.
Sounds like Ben screwed up. He should just own it. Game devs pointing fingers and backpedaling really puts me off. What other bullshit are they going to make excuses for in the future? Just say, I (or one of my employees) must have put in the promo info wrong, we'll run the promo in the future. Nothing says rookie amateur studio like finger pointers.

@randyl yeah it's easily possible he made the mistake but heyo, mistakes happen, to small game developers and large ones, in fact it's the larger ones who are more well known for "pointing fingers" sometimes we make mistakes and don't realise it was us who made them.
Thats life (thats what all the people say)

You can get a free steam code for a game called four kings one war, some kind of four way chest game.
You have to fill in a short form essentially just giving them your email address then you'll be emailed a key within 24/48 hours.

Sorry for the delay in getting this email to you. We received a huge amount of demand for access to our free Four Kings giveaway, which has left us short on giveaway keys, and frankly a little overwhelmed!
But we didn't want to let you down. So, we've worked closely with Steam, to be able to provide the game via their platform for free for three days only. No special codes required!

To get your hands on Four Kings One War™, simply click on the link to Steam below - where you'll get free access the full versions of both our PC/Mac or VR game, available for 72 hours from 1am this Saturday, 16 May (Pacific Standard Time).

NB:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/883680/Four_Kings_One_War/

Free on steam for everyone from Saturday 16th for 3 days

Reactions: Frindis

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
@Sarafan Yeah, it's pretty insane. You would think Epic Games would be able to handle this pretty fast, but I guess when the whole world is trying to log on/redeem, it's a bit too much.

We're going a bit offtopic now, but Steam has issues every single time there's a Steam holiday sale (Summer sale, Spring sale etc). And that's been happening for years now.

Reactions: Sarafan