Some "Coming Soon" party-based RPGs (Steam)

(Note: I was going to do a massive post with lot's of genres when I suddenly grew bored and decided to just post what I had to the RPG section)

With the too-many-games apocalypse fully under way, it's harder and harder to actually find any one particular game, so I thought I would make this post to potentially help (probably not, but I enjoy doing these kinds of posts anyway). No other store front let's me do anything like this, so this is all on Steam. The games are probably coming to other places like Epic or the Windows store, as well. I just picked categories of games that I've seen people on here play or that interest me. There are obviously many more in each category than I'm showing. These are the ones that interest me that are targeting a 2022 release date.

Party-Based (mostly Turn-Based) RPG
Darkest Dungeon and For the King 2 are coming, but not until next year, so these are some more immediately available games:

Unclear release launch window:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Those have to get released and patched and patched and patched... Here's some ready now!

(borderline tactical RPG)

(definitely tactical RPG)

(so tactical it might not even be an RPG)

(back to sanity)

Those have to get released and patched and patched and patched... Here's some ready now!

(borderline tactical RPG)

(definitely tactical RPG)

(so tactical it might not even be an RPG)

(back to sanity)

Nice list, but l was hoping my list would be games you never heard of before. I can make a list of RPG's that are already out that you've never heard of. I was planning on doing that sometime soon.

How to find time for all these games? :) Any suggestions of max 2 games from this list? There's also an interesting post-apocalyptic game coming next year: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1403440/Broken_Roads/.
I don't really have any suggestions, but I like the looks of the two post-apocalyptic ones, Survive the Fall and Urban Strife. And thanks for reminding me about Broken Roads. I didn't even remember it at all, but somehow I had it wishlisted, but with my massive wishlist that wouldn't have done me any good at all.

I don't think any of the following games are party-based RPGs, but they are on my Steam Wish-list and not yet released and may not be known to everyone (we won't count Starfield as we all know about that):

Not a "true" RPG in the traditional sense, but more of an RPGish Action/Adventure. If you've ever played & loved the original Outcast, this game should make you excited.

A classic Piranha Bytes RPG reborn. Hopefully. Maybe (new developer).

Another remake of a classic RPG. It's from Nightdive, so roll the dice as to whether it's good or not.

A Skyrime-like RPG that seems fantastic, but maybe (eventually) overly-ambitious.

A Space-Western-Open World RPG (they said it, not me). I have some doubts here, but it looks strange enough to catch my interest.

TRENDING THREADS