If you were a video game...

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely be a Puzzle game like The Room 3. However, the characters would be more similar to The Book of Unwritten Tales. So after solving a puzzle you never really know, what the characters will do out of it (and mostly in a clumsy yet funny way). If I were a game with several endings, none of them would be mean or sad, but one would be heartwarming, one would be lucky and the last would be completely crazy and funny. o_O:geek:

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
This is so good I'm going to steal it. "If you were a videogame, what kind of game would you be and why?" is now the Weekend Question! Make sure not to forget the second half and tell everyone why as well as what kind of game.

I'd be a stealth game. I'm just over here quietly doing my thing on a low-chaos Clean Hands playthrough. In this game the healing items are cups of tea.

I had to hit rock bottom before I realized Drug Dealer Simulator had taken over my life to the degree I'd become totally addicted to it. Those were tough months on the Cold Turkey Simulator—hey that game is cold, and many reviews say it's a turkey, so there…

This clarity has led me to Monastery Builder, the story about some of my ancestors and how they saved Western civilization. Accumulating the wisdom of the ancient PCG—Pagan Celtic Gods—and disseminating it thru the forums of the age.

Yeah mon! :D

Zloth

Community Contributor
Are you kidding? I'm already playing a Kojima game. Life is weird enough right now without trying to imagine what I would be if I were a video game! Ok ok...

No One Lives Forever. I'm an interesting enough guy with simple tastes and sometimes-works humor. It's also a lot harder to convince me to now than it was 20+ years ago.

TMNT: Cowabunga Collection. Old but still fun lol.
TMNT!? Oh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I think we need that new abbreviation BB tag!

Reactions: Alm and Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS