Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 53 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I really love railgun technology and usually go with them when I can in most games. I love the sound the make (even though there is no sound in space) and the pure force of them.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Самая обычная, незамысловатая УДАРНАЯ ВИНТОВКА. Спокойно бродите по космосу с оружием, способным спасти жизни в любой ситуации. Для обычного игрока обычное оружие, кому-то скука, а кому-то удовольствие. (Несколько слов не по теме: мне очень понравился прототип игры из-за космоса, потому что он успокаивает, и эти моменты были лучшими за многие годы, благодаря тому, что я смог избавиться от всего волнения и для впервые за много лет смело)

tru

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Never played the this series before but from reading about it I would say I would want to use the corrosion devices. Gotta have those DOTs!

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
definitely the magnetic repulser nothing like a ship with the dead space force gun attatchment lol. too bad if i dont win itll be a good long while before i can get it lol.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Don't know if anyone else has said this or if it would ever be in the game, but I would love to see a "Death Blossom" device that, when activated, auto-locks every target within a short range, then spins the ship madly, firing all weapons and ordnance in a massive salvo at the targets. As a price for this insane power, it does leave the ship temporarily drained of energy, emptied of ordnance, and immobile or sluggish as systems reset. A weapon of last resort, and not something advisable with powerful enemies or capital ships in the area.

Failing that, the Annihilator Virus does have a definite appeal in the chaos and mayhem it could create, too.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have never played Everspace, so I'm not too sure of what kind of ships are in the game. Although this giveaway had brought Everspace to my attention and it looks like the type of game that i would enjoy so I'm looking forward to finding out what this game has to offer. Thankyou PC Gamer.

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
I'll definitely be making use of the Temporal Nano Recompensator coupled together with the Salvation extension on my Interceptor. What better way to enjoy interstellar engagements than by taking crazy risks for questionable rewards all while snubbing death in the process?

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
My favorite ship device will be the sensor, the stronger the better. There is nothing worse than flying in uncertain terrain without knowing what to expect, where the opponents are and where the loot is. During the first game, the first thing I upgraded was the sensor. The most important thing for me.

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
The Teleporter was my favourite device in Everspace 1 so i guess i will be blinking around in Everspace 2 aswell. Also i just got the Encounters Expansion, which is pretty awesome as well. The Lightning Cannon is so fun to play LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS