Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 52 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with other users that the magnetic repulsor seems very fun, though also like it wouldn't be all that helpful in practice. Still, if you can pull off pushing one enemy ship into another and destroying both, it will make up all the times you try it, fail and die because you took the risk.

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Annihilator device as it's always awesome feeling to turn the tables on the battlefield - one second you may be swarmed by dozens of enemies and the other second you only have to finish up stragglers!

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
Aurora R10 Lunar Light looks like not from this earth o_O
It might me my favourite, but I like the sound and cool headset though.
Let's say that the PC is my favourite, but it was a tough choice to make

magnetic repulsor sounds dope <3

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, what device (or whatever could that be) I'd love to see is something enabling more stealthy play style. Unfortunately, even with the stealth craft, like many other games, first Everspace suffered from the "you sneak, sneak better, sneak damn well, then you meet the no-sneak boss (or just fail) and are sneak vs GUNS" syndrome (ok, this is light years to Deus Ex level of bad, but still).

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
I wish there could be some kind of device allowing player to enter an alternative dimension for some seconds. Escape? Attack? Collide inside the enemy and rip him appart.

Good luck everyone who came here for PC setup. I only hope for a chance to blow into one of the best space games in this decade.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator virus and EMP generator combo sounds awesome!!!! I infect you, you and you with this nice, delicious virus.. enjoy the view for a few seconds ... activate EMP generator and wait for you to explode. VOILA!! SUPER DAMAGE!! All this dealing more and more damage because of debuffs has me itching to play. Hey , why didn't Arkham knight have this combo move hmmmm Rocksteady take notes...

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of the Sentinel ship in EVERSPACE Encounters, devices were the bread and butter in all my runs. One of the most OP ones was the EMP generator, which I never forgot to take advantage of. Hopefully in the new game it will be as powerful as in the original one! Keep up the good work ;)

Dario Palpella

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
The Magnetic Repulsor will be a giggle-worthy device I'm certain. Not sure if it is a thing or not, but a drone/s device would be awesome. Being able to distract then ambush would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS