Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
This tower is epic. It’s fit for a Necromancer! My favorite character class. There’s something about summoning your slain enemies to fight by your side that I really enjoy 😅💀

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
this is the sickest pc i’ve seen in a long time, probably ever, i’ve been meaning to upgrade my pc for a long time now, i’ve been running a rx580 with a 2600 soft about 3 years now when i first started college
anyways my favorite rpg class has always been thief or assassin, something about being smaller and faster than everyone else has always been a lot of fun to me!

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
I've always been partial to the shadowknight/battlemage class. Whether solo or in a group, I like the freedom to switch up between DPS/buffs/debuffs as the situation warrants. Straight tanks/rougues/mages get boring to me after a while.

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
That's such a metal design. My favorite class is easily the rogue/assassin type class. No matter how games like to do it, whether it's traps, dual daggers and especially venom based, I love the fast acting gameplay of them. Additionally my girlfriend really got into them so I tend to stream RPGs for her on discord

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
The classic RPG classes that I love most are Rogue and Wizard! I love the rogue class because I have a lot of fun being stealthy and sneaking. Wizard and witch classes are another great class that I enjoy because I love long range attacks and magic!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Rogue/Ranged Archer class types are my favorite. I like the satisfaction of getting efficient hits on enemies and getting critical hit damage bonuses. One shot sneak quick kills from the distant shadows with a ranged arrow perfectly aimed and timed without the enemy even knowing what hit them and without me having to get my hands dirty gives me the best satisfaction in games.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Magic Users, in all their shapes and forms. It's just wicked cool to be able to cast spells and enchantments that effect so much of the surrounding mileu in so many varied ways.

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
I started playing D&D a few years ago and I've always enjoyed the crushing resolution of the Barbarian!! Intelligence and wit only carry the group so far, and you'll always need a brute to slay the goblin hoards when potions run low. 💪

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
I like fighter very versitale class hard and sturdy and can wear heavy armor. I also like wizard good resistance and sturdy with right set of spells, and of course some summons always a good distractor. Really nice pc and dream specs and looks very cool i sure want it ;)

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
uh uhm clears throat casually:my name is my name is (eminem ref) pc gamer and we got a give away a
Black Geyser Custom Gaming pc: and to win ofc there is a catch Which classic RPG classes do you love and why? Uh uhm treva_clever HERE!!!! or PRESEENT I love Blue Mages just because I can learn new abilities and can be anyone heroes /villian:You still reading I won the challenge most clever confident joyful and slightly optimistic.Have a good one person reading this and thank you Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness for this opportunnity.For real byeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS