Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
My top#1 class is sorcerer and wizard, Sorcerer because they are creatures of raw power and wizards because they usually study hard to earn what's theirs. Wizards learn the world around them and beyond worlds through sheer knowledge and insight which is amazing. I'm a big fan of spellcasters so i also love warlocks (If dnd setting: Fey-based and demon pact is always interesting especially in roleplay). Barbarians would be my 2nd favorite because of their craziness and the way they act cannot really be anticipated. They will fight violently for whatever cause, and or for their tribes. I also like archers/thieves but i prefer rangers because of the lone way they live in the lands and scout and gather herbs etc. I've always been fascinated by secluded-hobo-like characters who end up being popular and glorious.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class when playing is Sorceror. I prefer not having to figure out what to memorize in advance, plus being Charisma based, it pays double bonuses, both for your spell list, plus for conversation options (usually).

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
My favoriter RPG classes are bard and wizard, the variety of these classes is what makes them fun. Sometimes it's not always about using brute force, but rather carefully placed spells for the right situations.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I bet the case mod was done by Bill Owen from MNPCtech, if so, kudos to that fella. He's like the person who put modding under the limelight. Got me into the modding hobby myself.

As Colif has said, there are mods that aren't exactly household friendly. Logistics aren't going to be kind to the itty bitty parts inside a casemod :p As for the part about how the case breath's, it's from the front. Comes with fan grills so finger's aren't sliced frankfurters. :LOL:

Not here for the competition just here to give my 2 cents and get this thread rolling!
Of course it was ;) he is amazing!

my class? WIZARD!!!

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Paladin all the way! I've always been a fan of the knight in shining armor idea rooted from stories of King Arthur and the Knights of the Table Round. About the only thing I waffle on is whether I want to do sword and board, or use a bastard sword.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Machine looks mint!

As for classic class....warlock/necro/wizard I like being DPS, not for the numbers, but the enjoyment of getting stuck in with damage. Ranged DPS doesn't rely on the best armour, the spells/cast always look good and just maybe it gives me that little chance to run away if it all gets to messy.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Typically in cRPGs i prefer wizard type classes just because i think they are the most fantasy(i.e. i cant cast magic IRL hence the escapism) or i play a rogue character so that i can gets the fat loot :D

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
I love playing as a rouge. I've always preferred games that I could stealth kill and am quite good at them, or at least compared to my friends I am. A dagger laced with poison, a well aimed throw from the shadows, my enemies scrambling in fear of the unknown assailant only for me to pick them off... One. By. One.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Always loved playing wizard, on diablo before they allowed you to store armour sets I had multiple wizards :LOL: just so I could switch between them without having to change my skills + armour.

Used to play a lot of Mmorpgs I always found myself maxing all the mage classes and having low level physical classes because they just weren't as fun.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
like many is the Barbarian ,single-player, real-time tactical combat with pause, rich storytelling, deep lore and memorable companions, all set in a corrupted fantasy world.

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
I have always been a huge fan of NECROMANCER.

There is something so sinister and satisfying about using the dark magic to destroy and conquer.

The craftsmanship on this build makes me want to turn off the lights and drool on my keyboard as I gaze upon it's wonder!

-Jimmy

Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
The RPG class that I love is anything Magic based. I love watching sword play but Magic allows us to control things from farther away making surving more of a realistic option for me.

Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
I'm definitely a Rogue: Ranger type. I'm tactical, and like to deal the most amount of damage, whist taking very little damage. I'll often stay under the radar and hit enemies side on or from behind, very rarely charging in the front.

Aug 28, 2021
Visit site
My favourite build is an elven fighter-thief, because you combine the best of sneaky stuff with some extra grunt from weapon use. A nice role play combo as well :)

Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
Bard is my most favourite class! I'm not really into fights and violence, I'm a chill person. And for me the best way to play games - charm everyone and everything. Plus i really LOVE music and isn't it what bards do for living? Play a lute and sing a pretty song,that can light a fire in others hearts.
I'm not an English native speaker,so do forgive me for mistakes.

Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
Man that thing looks mean haha, getting my own home office soon would love to make it a wild centerpiece.

I love any sort of pet or summon classes, necromancers and hunters with a tamed beast. It was always such a cool image in my head to have a companion by my side like a wolf or bear that could charge into battle with me. Best of luck to everyone and also Black Geyser looks pretty fun, looking forward to the full release!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS