Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
I don't know if it's my favorite, but I usually end up as a paladin. It seems most games expect the main char to play a fighter/melee class, so you're not displacing named chars within the game with a fighting class. I also like having access to many of the items in the game. But I also want some mix of melee and magic; while pally magic tends to be limited, at least it's SOMEthing. Finally, their healing and high charisma tend to make them pretty self-sufficient for any parts of the game that are solo.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
there is different classes of RPG
Fighter/ Warrior/ Soldier.
Assassin/ Ninja.
Mage/ Wizard.
Archer/ Hunter/ Ranger
love warrior class

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
I tend to enjoy the role of protector and paragon of virtue the most. A welcome change from the real world's general lack of morality. Paladin is my first choice.

I'm looking forward to give this game a try. One where you're not supposed to loot everyone's house.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Always was a fan of rangers. There is something inherently cool about being able to put a belt or store in an unsuspecting fellow metres away :D.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Awesome looking case! As for my favorite class? I'm all about the Rogue or a subclass. I love being able to hide and toss around those sweet sneak attacks/backstabs/whatever

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class growing up was always the half magic / half sword play classes. Specifically what comes to mind is the Red Mage from Final Fantasy 1, easily my go to style of class in any RPG game. I loved the versatility I got for being able to not only cast some of the coolest spells, but use some of the best weapons in the game.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Favorite class is always rogue. Backstabbing and picking locks and pockets and just being super sneaky is the funnest thing to me. Getting to surpris enemies or take them out unaware? oh yeah, that's the stuff

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
I'm an odd one, I feel. When it comes to RPGs, I LOVE magic/mage classes. But I ALSO love melee classes. Gandalf from the LOTR films fighting Sarumon with his sword, staff, and telekinesis? Yes, please! I always get bummed when the Mage is designed to stand far away and deal high damage.

One of my favorite sets of magic classes are the ones from Dragon's Dogma... AND the Elementalist from Guild Wars 2. I just love shaping magical energies to fist-fight people in imaginative ways. 🤓

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Growing up playing Gauntlet I always liked playing the Thief for their ability to move diagonally between blocks. In later years with games like Baldurs Gate, it was a toss up between a DPSy fighter, or a rogue specced for bows to create a homebrew ranger class that could still pick locks and disarm traps.

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
I always loved playing the rogue. Being able to steal from enemies and do sneak/backstab damage was fun. I also loved their ability to hide or dodge attacks. All around my favorite classic RPG character class :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS