Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Obviously Paladins or Anti - Paladins like Blackguards or something like that - because ordinary warriors are stupid kek, that's why you try to pick some "special" warrior with believes and faith, and extra persk to turn undead or else. You just feel yourself to be a paladin for some reason, mostly becasue you really like the class, and in what game you need to choose it - doesnt matter

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I got addicted to a dwarven fighter/cleric in 2nd Ed because he was basically a walking one man army. Decent attacks, terrific armor class, healing spells, and some offensive spell capability. About the only thing he couldn't do by himself was pick locks or FART (find and remove traps for you new people)

• Love
Reactions: SHaines
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
That would look dope in my newborn babies room.

My favorite classic RPG classes have always been Summoner bc they always bring the pain, always bringing demons from the depths of hell and turning the tide in battle and Warrior, i like to get upfront an personal with my enemy.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Which classic RPG classes do you love and why?

I love casters - Mages and Clerics. Magic and the supernatural is what makes fantasy RPGs fantasy. I particularly love bringing unique utility and functionality that shape how the game is played beyond what any other class can do, more so than dealing direct damage.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I almost always play a mage class but sometimes I do enjoy playing a Cleric class too. Mages start slow and before powerful later. Plus they always get the Fireballs :) I have a shirt that says 'I didn't ask home big the room is, I said I cast fireball'!!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite RPG class is usually a necromancer if given the option, I like having a little army running around after me. If that isn't an option I choose a rogue, because I like shooting the bow more than swinging a sword.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I love playing sorcerer, walking around using powerful magic to take down your foes and competing to be the very best. I also enjoy rogue for the sneaking aspect of it... But mostly the dual daggers.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite RPG class is definitely the Rogue/Thief. I really enjoy trying to find and collect everything in games and finding odd and unique items and the Thief allows me to pickpocket, open locked rooms/chests, find hidden passages, etc etc. I always build one when I first play a game. I'm currently playing on one of the giveaway keys for Black Geyser from the other day and I created a Rogue. Pickpocketing every single person I come in contact with as I make my way through towns! :LOL:

I can't wait for the full game to come out!

PS- I apologize for my earlier post that was deleted. I thought it said which RPG CLASSIC is your favorite and why. I misread the entry rules.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Since my very first foray into RPGs with "The Bard's Tale" and the Ultima Series (one cannot forget "The Pools of Radiance" as well) playing a rogue or thief was always fun. Every time I thought I would "roll" a fighter or mage I would inevitably end up having to fall back into the shadows and perform actions in game that would raise eyebrows in polite society. I will definitely have to try "Black Geyser". I don't know how I will avoid corrupting the world if I can't resist being a little naughty (or a lot...).

PlaY-DeaD
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati!
When All Else Fails, PlaY-DeaD!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Sheesh - so tough to choose a favorite, as I love just about any casting class! But, if just one...I'll go Bard. I get caught up in trying to make versatile/well rounded characters and a Bard is that since they can cast, buff, and fight. I'm a classical musician myself, so I'm also drawn to the fact that Bards are portrayed as musicians and storytellers. 😊

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Great looking system and the game certainly looks like I'll be losing many hours in... personally, my favorite class tends to be a warrior/barbarian since my favorite movie in my early gaming days was Conan the barbarian!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Growing up ive always loved the fighter class in RPG especially in D&D. I love it because its a class that you can fill with personality and is more flexible in role play and combat situations!

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
I'm a sucker for spellcasters, so I always end up going with a wizard or bard, however on replays I generally choose paladin or whatever the equivalent is. given Black Geysers greed focus a paladin or priest of some kind looks interesting enough to be a first playthrough though.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
Wizard for sure. They usually offer the best graphic candy which greatly enhances my gaming experience. I find they generally require more strategic play and are thus more interesting to play.

Aug 25, 2021
Visit site
My favorite classes usually end up being sneaky rogue types. I just like looking in everyone's pockets. Super hyped about this game having more consequences for it, and I can't wait to use the "plant item" on someone to frame them for my own heinous deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS