Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Always loved the more complicated classes, like the Arithmetician from Final Fantasy Tactics. If played with the Black Mage skillset it's the highest damaging class in the game.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Been waiting for this for so long. Looks great!

I love wizards, tossing fireballs and such is too amazing. Blowing up the batttlefield... and at higher levels they get OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I really enjoy every classes I've played in RPGs, but for some reason I keep going back to three classes. I always seem drawn to the Ranger/Hunter, Rogue/thief/assassin, or druid classes. I think the Ranger/Hunter class calls to me because of my childhood love of Robin hood stories. Growing up before I discovered D&D, or the works of JRR Tolkein, there where the story of Robin Hood or King Arthur, and Robin Hood stories seem more interesting or engrossing. Also I love nature, forest and mountains especially, and I love the connection of the Ranger/Hunter and Druid to the natural world. The Rogue/thief/assassin class seemed to entrust me because of other games I've played, Like Thief, and just how over powered those classes seemed to be. Druid was always to me a priest connected to the natural world, that seemed seem less arrogant than say a holy priest or paladin. Those classes I always seem to play, but I really have enjoyed every classes I've played in RPGs.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Which classic RPG classes do you love and why?

For me, any class that is up in your face, taking hits and dealing bigger hits. Vanguard, warrior, berserker, etc!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Hands down my favorite classic RPG Classes are Dragoon and Ninja/Thief. Something about Dragoons have made them a constant favorite of mine ever since I played FFIV as a child, and no matter how many times I try to get into other classes, Dragoon just always holds a soft spot in my heart. Meanwhile I like the idea of Ninja/Thief, where it's fast, weak attacks and support, over bulky slow hitters.

Reactions: CParsons
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Which classic rpg classes and why? For classes themselves, it has to be anything with a Pet the more the better, because I like sitting back and watching my vast army of pets do the work for me.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class to play is the Ranger.

Being able to rain down arrows and lay traps for whatever forces of darkness (or good, depending on the playthrough) brings an element of tactics that is so extremely satisfying!

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the great giveaway Black Geyser team! Can't wait for the games release. Isometric RPG's are my favourite type of game.

Which classic RPG classes do I love and why?

I love to play as wizards and paladins. Wizards are great fun as glass cannons, incredible diversity of spells for damage dealing, crowd control and buffs. huge damage, but oh so frail.

Paladins for their tanky tank nature but with a few bits of magic to heal yourself and allies whilst still managing to hold the attention of any would be assailants. And for the hilarity of their interactions/dialogue with more nefarious party members.

I also love Rangers.... but that's mostly due to 'Minsc' from Baldurs Gate 2.

Reactions: CParsons
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Gotta be a Bard. talk your way out of any situation, charm the people trying to kill you. Maybe you're not great in combat, but you can make friends to fight your battles for you!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Summoner in all it's various forms. Whether it's creatures, demons, skeletons, imps, plants- doesn't matter. As long as it sits in front of me while I blast away in the back, I'm happy with it!

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite RPG class is the necromancer. Study ancient lore from the comfort of your fell tower, build an army of enthusiastic, if not durable, skeleton servants. Become manager of a monetized undead enterprise. Profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS