Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Guess Hunter is hunting dogs today...
full

Take your best shot, I can do this all day!
full

Getting pretty X in this Midnight Suns game
full

full

Far Cry 5

I have about 20 hours in it now. Its a cool game- looks and runs really nice- all max settings at 4K. My MSI mobo system I built handles such things easy.

Flying the planes are a lil hard for me- I prefer the choppers. I still have a lot to learn and or do. I run around in these type games trying to open up everything or locations and do just a few quests along the way. FC5 perks etc are set up a little different than past games but I figure it out.

Sometimes I run across the world- sometimes I drive or fly- its all good. When I finish the main game I will try the dlc' like zombies etc. I will post more screens etc later. :)

imPz8v1.jpg

Sweet ride

DpKcSYy.jpg

zZgkAqi.jpg

m2E1F4V.jpg

b9Mv87W.jpg

Last edited:
A few shots from early in Baldur's Gate 3
Nice. I might check that game out more. I have looked at it. I cant remember if top-down point and click type game? I dont like them or side scrollers etc. I like I guess and not know how to better explain- a normal first-person shooter or 3rd view type games- mostly shooter type A-RPG but I got into melee swords etc with The Witcher 3 and Assassins Creed Odyssey and Origins and liked those a lot- melee sucks in beth Skyrim and older Elder Scrolls games.

I do think older baldurs gate games was that point and click type stuff so I avoid them. I see on the net it is lots of cool looking games soon out 2023 or next year in 2024. If have my way I will buy most all of them- but I will wait for player reviews and maybe a sale or 2. Most games today come out bug or disappointing so I do not pre order anymore and or not normally buy early access either- some of those might not ever come out or can completely change before they do. Gees I now have like 70 games on my Steam wish list of upcoming games and some I have seen on the net are not shown on Steam yet so I cant add them. Some are older games I just have not bought yet- not seen good enough sales for me to jump- plus I have tons to play so I am not pressed. I do jump when I see good imo deals. I install play complete and delete and install another [ I might not always or try to complete 100% achievements etc- most just a play through but not a speed run- I near look under every rock and try to see and do as much as I can- and put a lot of hours into them even if not 100% it. I can always come back later ]. I might keep a few installed with coop and so to play with a few friends but thats not often. I normally play solo :)

Last edited:
Did you get the chest? There's got to be treasure in or close to that waterfall!
Ha! Not under this one, but there are several waterfalls in the area I'm currently in, so I'm constantly looking, since so many RPGs seem to have at least one. Characters can also wade through thigh deep water (with reduced movement), so I definitely expect to eventually find one. There have been several instances of finding items/treasure in hard-to-reach places, requiring the party to be split and using the jump ability. Exploring everywhere is really a great experience.
g0TJxXz.jpg

I cant remember if top-down point and click type game? I dont like them
I wouldn't actually use the term "top-down" to describe BG3, as top-down I always felt was more of an overhead view. But it is an isometric view that you can move that you can vary your viewing angle or distance. But it's definitely point & click type movement and interactions, in and out of combat. But there are a lot of options in what your clicks can do besides just movement. Combat is also turn-based, so BG3 may not be something you'd end up liking.

had this sitting in the box for months, didn't know how good it was
I thought it was a great game. I have the Steam version- looks sweet in 4K also. The only thing I seen I did not like was the tutorials are all for game pad and not kb and mouse- so it was a lil hard to figure what keys do what sometimes. They might have fixed that now.

If not mind me asking- what is the link you posted for? I mean no disrespect. I am afraid to click on it. looks like you are a bit new here- we are warned about such things- many come here and get band for spam etc- and general net knowledge- its not always safe to just click links. I did not know if game related or what is why I asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
I thought it was a great game. I have the Steam version- looks sweet in 4K also. The only thing I seen I did not like was the tutorials are all for game pad and not kb and mouse- so it was a lil hard to figure what keys do what sometimes. They might have fixed that now.

If not mind me asking- what is the link you posted for? I mean no disrespect. I am afraid to click on it. looks like you are a bit new here- we are warned about such things- many come here and get band for spam etc- and general net knowledge- its not always safe to just click links. I did not know if game related or what is why I asked.
Yeah, I ran it in 4K DLDSR with max quality at 60fps, but prefer 120fps with 1440p cause there's a lot of fast paced action and traversal.

dOesCHl.jpg

Last edited:
Ops sorry- I thought your past screens was 4K. This is what I am running in Guardians of the Galaxy. My monitor does not say its Gsync compatible, but it does work. Smooth- looks wonderful and records well. I had to play with the settings to find the sweet spot. :)

100 to 120 FPS. DLSS- quality. DLSS Sharpness- 30%. AA 16x. Ray Traced Reflections- very high. Ray Traced Transparent Reflections- on. Radial Blur- on. Chromatic Aberration- on. Lens Flar- on. Depth of Field- on. Light Scattering- high. I turn off head bob and motion blur type stuff in all of my games.

Reactions: Brian Boru
One thing I like about the post apocalypse world is the expensive mansions plummet in value, but places like these fire watch towers are perfect.

I've had a bit of a fascination with them after Kerouac spent some time in one on Desolation Peak, which he later wrote about in Desolation Angels and The Dharma Bums.

Deacon with his tricked out bike.

UXhXMN8b_t.png

1060 6GB

I assume you're familiar with the eponymous game? Nice art style, relaxing game, I liked it.
I wasn't but thanks. I still can't get my head around first person perspective games.

I'm not sure how many games have a photo mode like DG. I actually only adjusted the brightness and contrast in that image(but there are way more variables). Pleased with that photo though, settings only on high and non tricked out card.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts