Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Some Halloween fun....

Most scary door in any game ever:

She's REALLY upset

Totally not lied to by my album covers

Slyzards really creep me out

Trick or Children!

As you might guess, vampires live here.

Hard to tell what Triss is doing here but trust me, it's very scary!

(Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isle expansion
Alice: Madness Returns
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, The Fate of Atlantis DLC
Witcher 3
Witcher 3
Skryim, that DLC with the vampires
Witcher 3)

Jan 14, 2020
Nice shots! I really liked the Tomb Raider reboot from 2013. Like, really liked it. I think it's possibly the best TR game of the lot, not counting side entries like Lara Croft GO (insanely good) and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, which I'm told is brilliant but I have unfortunately not played.

I actually went back in after I beat the game to complete all the achievements. I never do that for story-driven games. I loved exploring the overgrown WW2 locations more than anything, and it looked SO incredibly good when it first released.

Reactions: Zloth and Frindis

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
I've got a shot like that second one! If you look closely, her head is actually a half inch above the bloody water.

So, now imagine that first shot but with full 3D. I've said it before and I'll say it plenty more - the Tomb Raider series is the best when it comes to 3D. If you ever get a chance to play these games in VR then do so! Anyway, on with the show...

Quiet mountain town...

Frightened, innocent Lara leaving a trail of destruction in her wake

Hexy (that is so a word spell checker!) sunrise

Things are getting messy!

Lara IS BACK! (and with a bonus left arm, for some reason)

Jun 1, 2020
i was experimenting with the filter tools in GeForce Experience. it's really cool you can actually play games with these filters. i'm especially fond of Painterly, which goes well with the naturalism of RDR2:

for comparison:

Reactions: Rensje and Zloth

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS