Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Third pic: uhhh, that's not the best way to hold a sword!

Back to Skyrim...

full

full

full

full

Man, the PC version of Hot Pursuit still looks really good. I played it on Xbox 360 back in the day and it wowed me then, but I don't think it would hold up today. This, though.. the countryside might not look that impressive by today's standards but does that really matter when you're flying by at speeds in excess of 250 km/h? It's got it where it counts.. the cars. I think they look excellent even now.

I wish I was still engaged by racing games. I've fallen off of that genre completely over the years, and I can't really tell you why. Even the formidable Forza Horizon 4 with its amazing setting wasn't enough to keep me glued to the screen. As a kid I used to play hours upon hours of NFS: Porsche Unleashed or Underground 2, but nowadays I just can't bring myself to care. NFS: Heat looks fun and I've wanted to buy it but I stop myself because I just know I'll play 4-5 hours and be done with it.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
That last police car needs "Interceptor" written on it. Wait... is there an actual DOOR on that car??

Nah, you're supposed to just use the window Duke of Hazard style

Man, the PC version of Hot Pursuit still looks really good. I played it on Xbox 360 back in the day and it wowed me then, but I don't think it would hold up today. This, though.. the countryside might not look that impressive by today's standards but does that really matter when you're flying by at speeds in excess of 250 km/h? It's got it where it counts.. the cars. I think they look excellent even now.

I wish I was still engaged by racing games. I've fallen off of that genre completely over the years, and I can't really tell you why. Even the formidable Forza Horizon 4 with its amazing setting wasn't enough to keep me glued to the screen. As a kid I used to play hours upon hours of NFS: Porsche Unleashed or Underground 2, but nowadays I just can't bring myself to care. NFS: Heat looks fun and I've wanted to buy it but I stop myself because I just know I'll play 4-5 hours and be done with it.

It really surprised me how well it holds up today. It's easily my favorite NFS game, especfially in terms of multiplayer. I used to love the old Hot Pursuit games when I was a kid as well.

I'm with you on the racing front though. I used to play racing games a lot but nowadays I keep buying them and end up playing for a few hours before I move onto something else. When I get my Reverb G2 though, I'm going to invest in getting a wheel and a proper racing set up.

Horizon Zero Dawn
yDwOLRd.jpg

i4CCvpw.png

YVyxRFp.jpg

H1kbSUB.jpg

NY5D0oM.jpg

nJezFzo.jpg

VmEml4y.png

MlwXV9b.jpg

wlz6m3w.jpg

aAdwWlm.jpg

Last edited: