Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
No Man's Sky wants in on the Halloween fun...
full

Zloth

Community Contributor
Did someone actually look at that model and go "yes, that's exactly what legs look like"!
In comics, they're even longer. Check this shot from the opening day of City of Heroes. Even the guys' legs are easily 50% of their height.
full

Tomb Raider: Underworld. I don't think I finished this one, actually. All the good shots are in a jungle.
full

full

full

Nice shots! I really liked the Tomb Raider reboot from 2013. Like, really liked it. I think it's possibly the best TR game of the lot, not counting side entries like Lara Croft GO (insanely good) and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, which I'm told is brilliant but I have unfortunately not played.

I actually went back in after I beat the game to complete all the achievements. I never do that for story-driven games. I loved exploring the overgrown WW2 locations more than anything, and it looked SO incredibly good when it first released.

0BEEB21B529E4119951E47DE003BBC670204E8B3

E5A419B82CFC68F758A5FA19AA718D09592C2DEF

BDDE4190071EB4E13A4C86A647C7892AC076CB68

Zloth

Community Contributor
I've got a shot like that second one! If you look closely, her head is actually a half inch above the bloody water.

So, now imagine that first shot but with full 3D. I've said it before and I'll say it plenty more - the Tomb Raider series is the best when it comes to 3D. If you ever get a chance to play these games in VR then do so! Anyway, on with the show...

Quiet mountain town...
full

Frightened, innocent Lara leaving a trail of destruction in her wake
full

Hexy (that is so a word spell checker!) sunrise
full

full

Things are getting messy!
full

Lara IS BACK! (and with a bonus left arm, for some reason)
full

TRENDING THREADS