YT channels and random interests.

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Not a product, but a mesmerizing 24m video—that's over $350K per second :)
It got space whales, so at least that could be the start of something great. I jumped into the game yesterday and with how it is looking and how SQ42 is getting the polish, I'm confident that we will get at least one of them finished within a decade. We just have to stay alive :LOL:

almost as sane as throwing self off a cliff and missing the ground... eventually you don't

Sounds like you know he was killed a year after that. 'Sane' doesn't feature.

there is this

Oh yeah, Isle of Man is such an iconic track—the bit that got me on that run was the low sunshine he rode into, that's tough enough doing 60/100 in a car! I remember seeing a very good video game simulation of the IoM race ~2 years ago, phenomenal graphics.

It's a savage race tho, well over 200 have been killed there in the 100+ year history. I used to watch, but got a bit freaked after one of my own motorcycle accidents, so not in over 40 years.

Reactions: Frindis
Sounds like you know he was killed a year after that. 'Sane' doesn't feature.

It's a savage race tho, well over 200 have been killed there in the 100+ year history.
The focus you have to have on the track is insane! One thing is memorizing it another thing is driving it that fast.
I used to watch, but got a bit freaked after one of my own motorcycle accidents, so not in over 40 years.
I can understand that. As a biker, what would you say is the hardest thing to learn from the start? Like, I watched a couple of videos about leaning and I can see that being a bit tricky.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Been watching that piece by piece, Hbomberguy does good stuff. Didnt know anything about Filip before though, also didnt know what happened to AVGN, only watched his older videos.

Filip incident was pretty notrious a few years back, jimquisition and jason schreier coverd it along with all the main channels that covered similar content. it was an absolute massacre tbh. didn't know about AVGN or IH issues either. I knew that IH's video disappeared for a bit, but didn't know the reasons. its been quite shocking. james somerton's youtube career is pretty much dead after this video has come out. paints him in a serious bad light. if it wasn't plagiarism, its how much blantantly false/incorrect information he pushed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_LW1PkmnY

but yeah not familiar with hbomberguys but i'll certainly pay more attention to his videos in the future.

I've only seen maybe 1/2 an hour of the video so far, its going to take me a while to get through at that length.

I havent seen everything, but what I have seen I've always found funny and interesting, he seems to do a lot of research and presents it so its entertaining.

not sure if any of you are familiar with recent events but hbomberguys recent youtube video on plagiarism has caused ripples for some popular youtubers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp3cB5fHXQ
clicks link... 4 hours... closes link.

I did a library course, I know what plagiarism is. should show it to a lot of our attempted posters. copying entire articles and not showing source is a great way to do it.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts