YT channels and random interests.

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Game theory - his voice annoys me
My shorts shelf on my recommended page in Youtube is always hidden, it shows for long enough for me to hide it. Shame I can't do the same on my subscription page.

I don't like short videos. Even before these existed. It comes back from having really slow internet and wanting to make any download meaningful. If its going to take ages to get, it better to be worthwhile. Shorts are the opposite of that.

Youtube wanting to be Tiktok, get the kids... corporations aren't cool though. Eventually they just part of the problem.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Yep, I got that when it was a little cheaper, had it for easily over 10 years now. I asked for it for Xmas one year.
hyL007X.jpg

Its really heavy. I don't think I have ever gotten through one book. Its lived in its box, in the gap between the box it is leaning against now and the old heater, I knew where to look. If it wasn't there, I would have wondered as its heavy.

I only ever think about it at this time of year, and with the books being so weighty I rarely get very far before I get distracted by my computer.

the back looks cool
fwMJFwG.jpg

random page from book 2
gIRR6mh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis and Zloth
Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
Yep, I got that when it was a little cheaper, had it for easily over 10 years now. I asked for it for Xmas one year.
hyL007X.jpg

Its really heavy. I don't think I have ever gotten through one book. Its lived in its box, in the gap between the box it is leaning against now and the old heater, I knew where to look. If it wasn't there, I would have wondered as its heavy.

I only ever think about it at this time of year, and with the books being so weighty I rarely get very far before I get distracted by my computer.

the back looks cool
fwMJFwG.jpg

random page from book 2
gIRR6mh.jpg
You clearly have a very nice and generous Santa.

For a long time I had to give people ideas about what I might want... mainly as I would just buy it otherwise. This was one of them. I think it was a combined gift. Most years I have no idea what I want, so how are other people meant to know. recent years its just been cash as I will buy something myself after. Or before. Brother gave me cash one year and it took me 11 months to figure out what I wanted.

This year it was money towards a set of headphones. I hadn't told them the price of said headphones so when I got them before Xmas, I was expected to pass them to my brother for him to give to me... um, he was only paying some of it, so I refused. His contribution wasn't even 1/4 of price I paid.

Sure, I didn't get much on Xmas but its been years since it felt special - in my previous job, they had end of financial year at Xmas... so while most people are off celebrating and getting ready for a break, we were busiest. It killed all Xmas spirit I ever had. It hasn't really recovered... although I try.

I like xmas/nye period as everyone too busy doing their own thing to wonder what I am doing, and leave me alone.

• Haha
Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
For a long time I had to give people ideas about what I might want... mainly as I would just buy it otherwise. This was one of them. I think it was a combined gift. Most years I have no idea what I want, so how are other people meant to know. recent years its just been cash as I will buy something myself after. Or before. Brother gave me cash one year and it took me 11 months to figure out what I wanted.

This year it was money towards a set of headphones. I hadn't told them the price of said headphones so when I got them before Xmas, I was expected to pass them to my brother for him to give to me... um, he was only paying some of it, so I refused. His contribution wasn't even 1/4 of price I paid.

Sure, I didn't get much on Xmas but its been years since it felt special - in my previous job, they had end of financial year at Xmas... so while most people are off celebrating and getting ready for a break, we were busiest. It killed all Xmas spirit I ever had. It hasn't really recovered... although I try.

I like xmas/nye period as everyone too busy doing their own thing to wonder what I am doing, and leave me alone.
Yes, about the same for me. I used to say directly what I wanted, to the point of dropping a link to the product in the online store. And now I have everything and I don’t even know how to answer this question.

• Haha
We have that problem with my brother. So its a common theme in our family. I used to get books for my Birthday that I had already bought.

I also try not to want anything as it makes it easier. In the last 5 months or so I stopped doing that and I have essentially bought everything I can think of buying now. I do know something I could ask for money towards next year but I probably buy it before then anyway. Back to not only not wanting anything but also not needing it either. Need to recover and save towards my next explosion.

TRENDING THREADS