Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Playing guitar, and chipping away at my Witcher 3 New Game+ 100% completion run. What better way to pass the time than wrapped in a blanket with a mug of coffee, playing out the ultimate badass dream? Until Cyberpunk comes out, I'm hard pressed to think of one!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Well as a disabled pensioner, this virus has greatly decreased the opportunities of getting out to see friends and family because of lockdown and social distancing rules, but I have been staying at home and getting on Skype and the phone more.
I have been doing more small projects (fixing and repairing where possible) around the house and also been doing thatone I can always find reasons to put off until tomorrow - cleaning.
Been doing a lot of cleaning and scrubbing, plus going through my cupboards and old boxes of stuff.
One positive, I have been spending a little less, so it has given me a little more out of my pension to save towards replacing my gaming setup (and a few other items) after being burgled last year - slowly getting there.
My present PC was lent to me by my awesome friends (who deserve a lot of KUDOS) but is not a gaming PC as it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card (this giveaway would fix that) only running off 6th gen Intel graphics , but I was pleasantly surprised to find out it is capable of playing a lot of older games well - so I have been going through some of older games (like DOOM 3, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Fear, Max Payne, et cetera) and reliving past glories and to give me a not so valid reason to avoid cleaning :)
I have been doing a bit of gardening and planting veggies when ever the weather is nice, it is much better than cleaning. :)
Plus being stuck at home almost 24/7, I have been doing a bit of binge watching of some TV series I like.
Apart from that everything is as normal as it could be in these chaotic and uncertain times.
Hope everyone is safe and well. :)

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Gaming, watching movies and other vids and sometimes playing with my friends online. Just being my usual anti-social self. Right now, torturing myself with Jedi-souls (jedi fallen order)

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I am so exited to have found a magazine that does giveaways. I am a 13 year old boy (who has approval from my parents and they are the ones who made this account with their account information). I have been working for a year walking dogs in my Neighborhood so that i can build a pc. I have a budget of 600 but i don't know if i can stream with my components. the 600 dollars are also for the monitor and keyboard and mouse. while in quarantine, I have been trying to build the perfect setup within my budget, and biking. I am obviously also doing my school work and reading.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I have been busy building a raised bed garden for fruit and vegetables. Also making a catio so my cat can safely go outside. In my down time just playing Monster Hunter world and Borderlands 3.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I drive a semi for UPS and cant stay home, somebody's got to transport all those sweet sweet trailers full of newegg stuff! But for real though, not being able to do anything after work the yards looking the best it ever has.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I have been enjoying the time with my wife and pets. It has given me time to play never-touched games in my Steam library, do some gardening, and hang out with my pets. I am very worried about the elderly members of my family because some are being unnecessarily exposed
My college has been changing its policies on a weekly basis, which has been a source of frustration. This has allowed me to appreciate everything I have.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm spending my time planning out an SFF build! My GTX 970 and i5 4670K are showing their age, and now seems like as good a time as any to upgrade. Especially since my wife is quarantined away from home and I need something to distract me from my worry and boredom.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Like many here, I'm a bit if a gamer and homebody anyway, so I don't feel any great changes. I'm playing videogames, reading books, watching TV and movies, all while eating copious amounts of hotdogs slathered in Whataburger spicy ketchup, spicy mustard, and saurkrout. Thankfully I had just built a new PC so I can game at the highest setting and get great fps.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I have so much time at home. I spend it like playing computer games or playing with my little sister. I have online lessons from Monday to Friday, but they are only 3 hours and i have time to play with my sister or computer games or sometimes I sleep

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I've not been locked in at home - hence being a key worker - which in all honesty is proving tough however most moments I get away from work is spent gaming. Nothing quite compares to the escapism of gaming 🎮⚖🙌

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I've spent a ton of time researching lithium batteries, just because they are interesting, and you can do some cool diy projects with them. Also, definitely spent a lot of time with theoretical PC builds and research on the next gen of CPUs and GPUs coming this year.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I just completed my first build during this quarantine! A pretty modest AMD 2600 and a 1660 super. I am having a blast with it and a 2070 would only increase the good times 10 fold!!!

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
While I'm still working from home thankfully, during the evenings I'm spending a good amount of time playing Planet Zoo and Overwatch. For TV, Tiger King and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has been a good distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS