Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Well for me life has not changed much, my work from home job continues as usual, only now I have more headaches getting things done. So when I'm done with work I sit down and unwind by playing my favourite games. Watching the news is too scary so games helps me cope with whats going on right now

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I have been keeping busy at home by studying for finals. The university set up all classes to be pass/fail which is nice, but all of my professors decided to add on more work to compensate for "participation". It's been keeping me quite busy!

Thank you for the giveaway!

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I've been catching up on shows on Netflix, Hulu, etc. Also reading books and playing games to stay inside for social distancing. Been playing Valorant after getting into the beta.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
The lockdown has unfortunately revealed that we live a quarantine class lifestyle most days. I've been using the socially acceptable downtime to practice guitar, pray and work on some PC projects. Turning an old core 2 duo laptop into a linux based cyber deck for kicks and giggles.

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
Been building some PCs
Built 2 already for peeps
Need a new card cause I think mine is crapping out lol

But playing a lot of final fantasy vii and assassins creed odyssey lol

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Aside from watching anime, I spend most of my time playing MHW with my 750ti and its struggling to push 30fps, it's been 4 years since I got this PC and I haven't done any upgrade with it. I am just a student that does not have funds to buy new parts and I can't apply for a part-time job because I'm a minor. Now that I've turned 18 this past February I am determined to get a job once I am finished with my school papers until **** happened after I finished with my school work we've been put into quarantine because of the virus and now I'm stuck in the house and don't know when will the quarantine really end. Winning this RTX 2070 will really save me a ton of money.

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
Working from home, homeschooling the kiddos as much as possible throughout the day and during the evenings, doing a lot more cooking, and doing some heavy PC gaming on the weekends, Life is busier in many respects throughout the week than it was prior to the quarantine,

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
I've been ablo to spend some quality time playing and incidentally getting the kids into pcgaming, I used to work over 50 hours a week, so the furlough has given me some time to spend with the family, it's a silver lining, I guess!

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
I've mostly been sitting at home playing Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord and War Thunder and trying to stay active by working out. I would also love some new hardware for my Alienware!

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
i stay home because I want to help people live and not going to school is refreshing because you can go at your own pace and acutely learn it unlike in school you half to learn it in one day and now I can make YouTube videos to help people on stuff they don't know.
I hope I win!!!

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
I'm staying busy by attending to virtual class and trying to game for a little, it's a little hard due to my pc being a potatoe. I'm a computer science student and with projects that I have due to the end of the semester will be very challening with my currently PC xD! Hope y'all stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts