Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Staying busy by playing TFT and Prey on my ailing PC while my girlfriend parades up and down in underwear to try and get my attention. Doesn't she know I'm trying to get out of Gold League?! Anyway, that new GPU would be sweeeeeeet!

Mar 2, 2020
Visit site
I tried to keep going to work like normal since I work in an "Essential Industry" but since my wife is a nurse in a major hospital (and I got a cold, which freaked everyone out in the office) I decided to work from home for the time being. We've been binge watching a lot of TV and in my considerable downtime I've been playing a lot of "Tom Clancy's The Division 2". The game just released a new expansion and since I haven't played in over a year the DLC, plus all the new Season One content I skipped, makes the game seem like a whole new game.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Currently working from home on my company's labtop. I been using Microsoft Team instead of Skype to communicate with my coworkers. Everything has been smooth since the transition from office to home. Its good to being working from the comfort of your home. Now its time to get working!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I've just been going through my backlog while stuck at home, so I've been playing the Resident Evil 2 remake in preparation for the remake of 3

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Maybe I'll win something for once ;)
My wife and I just moved into a house a few days ago, so a lot of my time had been spent fixing things up, unpacking boxes, and a whole lot of cleaning. Boring, I know... I usually stop around 9pm and then play WoW for a couple of hours before heading to bed. Rinse repeat. This is our first house and we had been living in an apartment for 7 years so overall I'm still excited even though the daily stuff is boring :)

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
STILL trying to find time to game between cooking, cleaning, fixing things around the house, working out, and managing 5 teenagers' schoolwork-from-home assignments. Oh and sleep. Catching up on lots and lots of sleep :)

Did manage to finish the Wolfenstein 2 campaign. Scratch one off the backlog!

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
playing doom eternal ,trying ultra nightmare :p + destiny 2 + guildwars 2 + apex legends+ wolcen + warframe and more , yea im not gonna see the sunlight for some time XD

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
here we are... in italy dramatic situation... just at home, playing videogmaes and studying Music.
My Pc is constantly running with folding@home in order to find a solution to the virus

But Please,
#stayathome

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
The last few weeks have been some of the strangest days of my life. I never thought I would get to live a life where I wouldn't be allowed to go outdoor. Once upon a time, I used to be a gamer but due to the rising cost of gaming hardware and study pressure, I couldn't really continue my gaming passion. Fortunately, I found GeForce NOW a few days ago and my gaming passion is arising again. I can't express in words how happy I feel to play my childhood video games. It feels like I'm reliving some of my best memories in life. Those memories also brought back the memories of my friends and how we used to play together. During the COVID 19 self-quarantined period, I decided to give them a call to know about their situation. It seems that they holding up well and they too are playing games on GeForce NOW. It truly feels amazing to unite with friends through gaming. Thanks to Nvidia and it's GPU that makes gaming great again.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Thank you PC Gamer and Zotac for hosting this giveaway. Especially in current times our online communities are more important than ever so thank you for keeping ours cohesive.

While I am now working from home for my job as a software engineer I am filling my time with lots of pc gaming, board games with my roommates, as well as plenty of time loving on my dog. Lets be honest, dogs are the real winners of this quarantine. The games I am spending most of my time on are Overwatch, Doom Eternal, Skyrim, and I dusted off the SNES to play some Super Mario which has been been satisfying my nostalgia itch.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Oh man it's been a rough month, unemployed due to Covid right now and my wife has been in the hospital since the 5th of this month because of complications after a serious surgery(might be home today finally after 28 days woo!). Just chilling at home with our 2 year old and keeping up on the house. Not much time to game but I've been really digging Return of the Obra Dinn in the free time I do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts