Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Keeping busy at home by working full time and somehow also being a full-time, single parent & teacher to my 8 year old son. Phew! Love him to bits but can't wait 'till school is back on.

On the plus side, we're getting through the Lego Games in co-op though

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Im at home and spending my time taking AI classes. I got beat by my own AI playing tic tac toe last week. My wife works in pharmaceuticals so I have been taking her to and from work and running all the errands so she can stay in good health.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Not much has changed since the quarantine, maybe I've played a tad more than usual (mostly runescape, DOOM and Pathfinder: Kingmaker). Also I've been practicing Python (moslty GUI, tkinter stuff), CSS and HTML. Gonna try wordpress tomorrow since the summer job I applied to suggested practicing it during an interview.

Always 10 pages late into signing up for these! Its because im an 'essential' employee and have to work 6 days a week during this outbreak but its ok, good luck to everyone!

PS i own a ZOTAC already, and have had it for 3 or so years and have no issues with it

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Still mostly working from home since I don't have much time for gaming nowadays. Strangely, I've been learning game development more than I've actually been playing games.

And thanks for doing the giveaway!

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Thanks to shelter-in-place orders and having to work from home, I've taken it upon myself to actually begin researching how to build my own gaming PC. This would streamline a little bit of my decision-making when it comes to planning out my build and set-up :)

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm working from home, just as busy as if I was in the office. Except now I can go walk the dog at lunch time. Good thing is right at 5pm (the typical time most offices close) I get to jump right into gaming, no commute... AND I get to do it all in my underwear.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Well getting ready for the apocalypse playing The Division 2 waiting for my watch to go yellow! Playing Ghost recon wildlands and having a blast and so many great games. Heh, I have self-isolated for years being a geek this is nothing, just fighting for the last loo roll in the shops and scavenging for food just your average life in the UK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.