Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment on this thread and tell us how you're staying at home and keeping busy.
I am staying at home by not having any work. Thanks to all the governments who have idiotically decided to ruin the economy over nothing. I am keeping busy by updating my website and playing computer games and getting more and more irate on Twitter.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Sat at home is crazy boring, I ve been spending my time learning coding and gaming it away. Would be great to win this gpu :D
P.s thanks for the resident evil 3 review after reading that im defo not buying it.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been helping my mom work on her website building business for a year now but even more so due to my job as a paintball ref being closed for quarantine. Currently working with her on green screen photoshoots for a customers online consignment store. We've been taking pictures of jewelry on a green screen and putting them on Shopify. Customer loves it so far.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Working like nothing is happening, making sure my children don't degenerate into cage fighters sneaking in some gaming at night. Dropped my rig moving it last night and somehow cut my hands in three different places trying to catch it?🤷‍♂️

Knowledge7777

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
In the past week I've been playing with just about anyone I know that I have games in common... I think I've played more games in this time than in the last 3 months.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home and not be on furlough, and working some odd hours so I can help my wife out with our 2 year old.

When I do get time I'm playing Satisfactory and M&B Bannerlord :D

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
After having my coffee and catching up on all the geek,nerd, and pop culture news, I make a point to accomplish one major thing in my house everyday. Currently that is converting my living room into a large VR room.

P.S. I'm one of the ancient ones that grew up with the advent of games Pong. Somewhere I have the early issues of PCGamer.;)

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm staying home and what everyone here is definitely also doing... gaming! I don't have a specific game. (it would be a little easier if I had better internet though)

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I guess not much has changed for me. Although now the whole family is here the whole day so I started doing daily walks by myself for 1 - 2 hours.
Where I live it is a pretty quiet neighborhood and I got to know it and the adjacent forest for the last two weeks. I guess its a good thing for me overall.

Otherwise I started learning to work with UE4 to go on and try to make a mobile game. Lets see how far I get.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I am a disabled nerd introvert so not much has really changed for me. i spend my time playing sea of thieves and several other games. i make montages to and also enjoy watching anime.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I was actually lucky enough to have started a new job this week so I'm busy onboarding to the company and learning what my job entails. Thankfully it's a development position so remote work is totally possible. In my downtime, it's basically been playing with kids + playing videogames.

Reactions: KingOnly
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts